DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polarpro retractable landing gear...

If the rear legs are redesigned so breaking is less likely, will you be offering a swap to those who have the original/defective design?
Thanks for your question, Floyd. I can not confirm a redesign, though I will pass this along to the Support Team for future consideration should there be any change.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Are these available again? If so and you bought them, has the design changed?

Are these available again? If so and you bought them, has the design changed?

Hi Floyd! We are working hard to have these back in stock by the 26th of March with a few minor alterations. If you would like to put your order in now via the web store, the product will ship as soon as available!

Thanks for your continued support!

Hi Floyd! We are working hard to have these back in stock by the 26th of March with a few minor alterations. If you would like to put your order in now via the web store, the product will ship as soon as available!

Thanks for your continued support!
Messaged with Brendan today 3/18/2019..
13C02794-48E9-446C-B617-DE13CA1BD1AD.png

Great to see the company is being proactive and fixing the poorly designed landing gear. I only wish I would have bought the newly designed gear a week later. Any plans to recall the defective versions?

Great to see the company is being proactive and fixing the poorly designed landing gear. I only wish I would have bought the newly designed gear a week later. Any plans to recall the defective versions?
Hi Floyd, If you are having issues with your landing gear, please do not hesitate to reach out to the support team here: Support

Thanks!

When the Mavic is folded and the gear is attached will it now fit into my DACCKIT case?

I just received a complete set to replace the rear leg that was broken. PolarPro quickly sent these out after I answered their questions about what happened.

Reactions: Thomas B
I just received a complete set to replace the rear leg that was broken. PolarPro quickly sent these out after I answered their questions about what happened.
It looks like they’ve added a piece between the two halves that are used as a pin or rotator point.

Ok that’s good to hear. I’m still waiting on mine , guessing the holdup is due to the rejigging

If you use a DACCKIT case for your Mavic 2 Pro and have the newly redesigned PolarPro landing gear, will it now fit in the case without having to remove the landing gear? The old design will NOT allow the MP2 to fit in the DACCKIT case.

If you use a DACCKIT case for your Mavic 2 Pro and have the newly redesigned PolarPro landing gear, will it now fit in the case without having to remove the landing gear? The old design will NOT allow the MP2 to fit in the DACCKIT case.
I'm guessing the lack of responses to my question means when the "redesigned" PolarPro landing gear is installed and retracted it WILL NOT fit in the DACCKIT case.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78