DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Possible Mini 2s/ Mini 3?

IMADMAN

Reactions
Leaked video of it on YouTube.
Possible Dji is gonna take your money this coming Christmas for both a Mavic 3 and Mini 2s/ Mini 3?
Now if I can just hold out a little longer.

• Haha
Reactions: tlswift58
Here is one link.

As the video goes along it looks like someone created a pic of something that looks like the leaked shell of what was supposed to be a Mavic 3 and made it look like a Mini3. I don't know where they are getting this idea a mini 3 is going to be released this year. But maybe it will. Didn't the Mini 2 just get released in Nov 2020. Maybe the leaked shell designs could have been the MINI 3 all along. It does have a back entering batterry like the mini 1 and 2. But you'll see that the shell looks of what is supposed to be a mini 3 looks like what was supposedly leaks of a Mavic 3. I guess we have to wait some more. If it is a mini 3, the mini 2 buyers might be a little upset. I really don't have a clue what is going on. But the mock mini 3 looks really cool in the video. If that's what it is.

Thanks for the link. There's different video I looked at. I'm not computer savvy enough to do it, let alone run Dji assistant. Lol.

Leaked video of it on YouTube.
Possible Dji is gonna take your money this coming Christmas for both a Mavic 3 and Mini 2s/ Mini 3?
Now if I can just hold out a little longer.
Well, DJI "won't" be getting my money for Christmas. I don't jump on the got to have the latest and greatest bandwagon and be first in line to have it. If DJI does come out with a Mavic 3 (not interested in a Mini3) - I'll wait till it has some time under it's belt and most of any bugs / kinks are worked out too. Price will also be a big factor along with what improvements are made and is there a real reason to upgrade.

My 1 yr old Air2 has 70+ hours on it and still flying fine - doing what I want from it. It has more bells and whistles than I use; so DJI will have to really WOW ME to get me to buy another any time soon.

Well, DJI "won't" be getting my money for Christmas. I don't jump on the got to have the latest and greatest bandwagon and be first in line to have it. If DJI does come out with a Mavic 3 (not interested in a Mini3) - I'll wait till it has some time under it's belt and most of any bugs / kinks are worked out too. Price will also be a big factor along with what improvements are made and is there a real reason to upgrade.

My 1 yr old Air2 has 70+ hours on it and still flying fine - doing what I want from it. It has more bells and whistles than I use; so DJI will have to really WOW ME to get me to buy another any time soon.
I agre the MavAir2 is a great solid drone, with great flight times as well. They may advertise that their is only a couple minute difference in flight time between the air2s and the mavair2, but in my experience the Airs2s has a significantly lower air time than the mavair2, not just a couple minutes

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925