DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post video

Easiest way? Upload it at YouTube.com and paste the video link here.

Easiest way? Upload it at YouTube.com and paste the video link here.

I used an entry level (free) version of VIMEO for several years. Vimeo.com. I think the resolution is good, and the posting could not be easier Just drag your clip on to their page and it is ready to view after 5 minute upload. I moved to lowest pay version which gives me I think about 20 GB a month.It costs me $20 USD a month or $240 per year. Free level is 5 GB a month. Give it a try.

I used an entry level (free) version of VIMEO for several years. Vimeo.com. I think the resolution is good, and the posting could not be easier Just drag your clip on to their page and it is ready to view after 5 minute upload. I moved to lowest pay version which gives me I think about 20 GB a month.It costs me $20 USD a month or $240 per year. Free level is 5 GB a month. Give it a try.
Ok thanks

Awesome thanks

Paste the link in the reply box.
On a windows PC you can either right click & press paste or press Ctrl and V at the same time to paste

Thank you guys for all your help from someone who is tech challenged but enjoys all the pictures and videos everyone posts And of course flying my drone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev