DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Postman Pat Killed my Drone ! How to avoid losing ££$$

Ikopta

Reactions
If you are selling drone equipment via ebay etc be careful how you are shipping your kit, especially batteries.
You could end up losing the lot & insurance will not pay out!
This happened last week (NOT ME) and is happening more often. So follow the tips so it doesn't happen to YOU!

Why destroy everything ? Could understand the extra battery's but not everything.

Now did it get destroyed or has Postman Pat got himself a drone, ( no surely not )

Reactions: Porky
Why destroy everything ? Could understand the extra battery's but not everything.

Now did it get destroyed or has Postman Pat got himself a drone, ( no surely not )

I bet postman pat got a nice free new drone?

Reactions: CJH92474
I've seen similar horror stories for bike parts as well because they're counted as a pressurised container even if the sender has released the air first. Someone was shipping the fork for service, had clearly labelled it up and explained what it was when they dropped it off but it never left the drop off point because they weren't allowed to ship it or so they claimed. Instead of handing the fork back to the owner though they confiscated the fork, shipped it to an auction site much further than the original destination and sold it. When it hit the headlines at the time Royal Mail still did nothing and stood by their original and ridiculous decision.

John

• Sad
Reactions: CJH92474

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS