DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Potential New Pilot from Maine

Gashguy

Reactions
Thanks. Having never flown a drone before and am not all that tech savvy Im looking to purchase the Mavic Air fly more package. I plan and hope to successfully fly the drone over the woods of northern Maine. Any and all suggestions before my purchase would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome! As a new member and seeking to purchase my first drone, you are in the right place. The community here is very helpful. Check the various topic areas to post your questions.

I also was brand new to the world of drones and bought the Mavic Air fly more bundle. Since then I have enjoyed the experience. It's like most other things in life - talking about it is so much different from actually experiencing it. Plenty of help on this site and a ton of YouTube videos.

Even though I didn't, I am suggesting finding a nice open place to learn to fly it before taking on the woods of Maine. This is a video demonstration of excellent flying skills in woods where the operator flies along a creek in the woods.

welcome!
perfect timing

forum exclusive price $829 shipped

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome from the deserts of Arizona. Enjoy the forum.
Suggestions: learn to read a sectional map and interpret NoFly zones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d