DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Praise for Thunderdrone Repair

jphysc

Reactions
Just wanted to share a quick review on @ThunderDrone's repair of my Mavic

I crashed my Mavic, totally ripping apart the gimble and breaking the two rear arms. I looked at sending it in to DJI (don’t have Refresh) but didn’t want to wait 5-7 weeks and also heard not such great things about them. I also looked at some of the other repair places but each had cautionary stories about them from other reviewers. I reached out to ThunderDrones and it was an awesome experience from beginning to end that made a sucky situation easier. I got him my Drone and within just a few days he sent me detailed pictures of all of the broken pieces and a break down of the costs associated with each fix (each, very very fair pricing) along with a couple of options for repairing. He was super communicative and informative when I had some questions on the repairs and made the process very very easy. Within less than 48 hours of giving him the go ahead to make the repairs, the repairs were done, the drone was calibrated and tested by him and everything works perfectly!!

Great guy and you can tell it was a labor of love (vs just a shop that wants to charge you a ton of money, make you wait etc). Highly recommend using him for drone parts/repair.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloⒶlerta