DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Authorized self-unlocking of GEO blue zones not working.

Reactions
I'm new to this so I'm probably not doing something right, but can't seem to figure out what. I have had success authorizing on site (when I have cell coverage) but have so far been unsuccessful in getting a pre-authorized unlock license to work. When I try beforehand to do the authorizations online at the DJI flysafe website, everything seems to work, I see the license on my DJI Go 4 app, I select the unlocking license and sync, then import to aircraft, then tap aircraft and sync. but When I get to the launch site at the scheduled time, I go into the DJI app, see my pre-authorization shown for the aircraft, but when I try to enable it, I get "User authentication failed (Error code: -13010)". Did I miss something? I tried to follow the instructions to the letter, but they are a wee bit confusing to me. However, after failing to get the pre-authorized license to work, I just tried self-authorizing on-site (had cell coverage) and that worked fine. I'm not getting something. Maybe I'll try again. Grrr. Frustrating. I just want to get the pre-authorization process nailed down so I don't run into any problems on site if I don't have cell coverage.

Be sure you're using the FC serial number and not the RC or AC serial number. Usually though you'll fail at upload to AC if it's wrong. Did perhaps the unlock code expire?

Be sure you're using the FC serial number and not the RC or AC serial number. Usually though you'll fail at upload to AC if it's wrong. Did perhaps the unlock code expire?
I'm pretty sure I entered the FC serial number correctly. The unlock code should have been good for the entire day. Anyway, I'm going to try it again this time with my Phantom 3 Pro and see if I have any luck.

Ok, I was wrong! I had entered the camera serial number! I retested and it worked! Thanks for the head's up! If you had not mentioned it, I wouldn't have double-checked it.

Nope. I thought so too but was corrected. It has to do with the board on the AC that controls actual flight.
Easiest to get from the app, but it is printed on the AC.

I’m having this problem. Definitely using the FC serial number. It imports to the aircraft fine. But then it throws up the taking responsibility dialogue box then declares that the user authentication is wrong. At my wits end with this. Never had these problems a couple of years back with the old Mavic Pro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato