DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Ok so I ordered 18th October fly more DJI direct, still nothing! Where are these orders that are after mine shipping too, is the UK and island or something?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Dji direct. China to Hk, Hk to Anchorage, Anchorage to Memphis, Memphis to Anchorage and then to North Pole Alaska. Shipped Wednesday, so be on the lookout for Friday deliverys to you Monday people.

NP? I lived there for a while back in the mid 90's.
6.2 Badger Road. I think that house burned down. When it hit -60 my wife said she was leaving with or without me. Stinking cheechako.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: rnaiyc
Fly more direct DJI order October 25th. Finally got the tracking number. Just left China. Should be here Tuesday by 10:30am. I'm glad I can stop checking order status every hour. I got a little obsessed there. I even chatted with dji online support everyday the last couple of days (they are not helpful at all). Yesterday morning chat said not to expect it till January. I got more info about my package from this forum vs their on online support.

@TopQuark

You can scratch my Oct 4th Amazon Prime off the list. I gave up on them today and last week a placed a order from Newegg. I Didn't want to be on the list of:

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Which vendor will ship them out last?

Looks Like AMAZON Prime and a few other are dueling out for who can let their customer's down the most.

Thank you for putting this together. what a wealth of information it will be once everyone gets theirs. Plus we can use it in the future for the next released drone that has delivery issues. That's not a matter of IF but WHEN.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: TopQuark
I ordered my mavic off Ebay. Supposedly states "auth dji dealer". Ordered and charged 10/31. I check in with him every couple weeks. Last checkin, says it may be Jan before it even ships. I'm presuming that Ebay sellers are at the bottom of the totem pole for getting these.

Woo hoo, my status has changed to Shipped!

Ordered Oct 27 @ 1756 UTC
Fly More Combo w/ extra battery
DJI Direct
No tracking info yet though.

Newegg and Apple are clearly the winners here. Had an order placed with a 3rd party retailer placed 9/30. Ordered from Apple 11/28 and Newegg 12/1, they both arrived within 12 days of being ordered.

Reactions: Eyeinthesky33
Newegg and Apple are clearly the winners here. Had an order placed with a 3rd party retailer placed 9/30. Ordered from Apple 11/28 and Newegg 12/1, they both arrived within 12 days of being ordered.
This is promising to hear hopefully they didn't run out of stock yet I ordered mine from Apple Dec 9

e00a8fb5af09b03441b0d5fd94aaeed0.jpg

Got mine thru newegg dont waste your time with amazon

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ordering in 3 days from Apple or Newegg, not sure who yet. I'm excited!
From what I hear new egg and Apple is about the same I would just go for Apple just cause I have an iPhone ;)Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer