DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Yes the MPP will fit in the Mavic pro. You can also find lot of video on YouTube now where people test them on their Mavic, since we started to receive those new props from DJI now.
Thanks for the reply.
I was talking about the platinum battery not the props.
I have have mavic pro original i am asking it's possible to fit platinum battery in it!

Just checked the Best Buy site and they are now taking pre orders for the MPP fly more combo. Hopefully that means package carriers are about to get really busy and all pre orders are going to ship soon. Here’s crossing fingers!!!!

Ordered September 4th and they charged the card September 29th. Anybody have that too?
Ordered Sept 4th as well, and got my card charged. Then they refunded the money until yesterday, where they charged the money again. May be it's a sign they are finally getting ready to ship the drone ?..

Thanks for the reply.
I was talking about the platinum battery not the props.
I have have mavic pro original i am asking it's possible to fit platinum battery in it!
Well, according to DJI themselves, the MPP batteries will fit the regular mavic as well. The batteries have NOT been improved though. Only the color have been replaced by the "platinum" one to match the MPP body color

Well I received my discounted Platinum battery, so it seems that DJI is sending us our MPP in parts now. But yeah asides from the color change and ESC I believe everything else is interchangeable with the Mavic Pro including the battery, new props and remote controller. Here are some pictures of the battery. Personally I like the new color change!

upload_2017-10-6_14-56-35.pngupload_2017-10-6_14-56-57.png

Nice

Also an update on the shipping date so just forget what the DJI Chat reps might indicate or tell you when you contact them about shipping. Ignore all the emails as they mislead everyone into thinking it is going to be arriving second week of October blah blah blah....I have confirmed that for those people who pre-ordered in early September (Sept 10th in my case) all of our orders will NOT ship until the week of October 23rd regardless of what they say our orders are in priority waiting to be "picked up" it is all just a delay game they are playing with us as that date will not change. Basically they are holding onto all the MPP orders and shipping them at the same time during the week of October 23rd...I don't think anyone will be receiving any order updates next week or the week of October 16th for that matter. Basically that is the delay and as a result they decided to send us the discounted coupon to use for an extra battery realizing that they will not ship any orders until the week of October 23rd..Confirmed this from a local retailer who also has customers waiting on pre-orders for the MPP and was advised by DJI that all units will be shipped to them during that week..

Last edited:
Well I received my discounted Platinum battery, so it seems that DJI is sending us our MPP in parts now. But yeah asides from the color change and ESC I believe everything else is interchangeable with the Mavic Pro including the battery, new props and remote controller. Here are some pictures of the battery. Personally I like the new color change!

View attachment 22788View attachment 22789
Thank you for the confirmation, just need skin to make it look like MPP

My order was confirmed as paid on September 4. No update on delivery other than rumors and this site.

The delay is annoying but in the big scheme of things, not so critical.

DJI will deliver. They are not going to be a kickstarter that disappears without a product. The delay is not personal. Everyone is getting the same delay.

Sit tight. Any delays are not without cause.

Everyone wants their stuff yesterday. It is just stuff.

Reactions: BigAl07

View attachment 22788View attachment 22789
NICE!
They also sent me a email stating my discounted batteries were on the way. First the props then the batteries. They are really sending me that drone part by parts ! :D

Also an update on the shipping date so just forget what the DJI Chat reps might indicate or tell you when you contact them about shipping. Ignore all the emails as they mislead everyone into thinking it is going to be arriving second week of October blah blah blah....I have confirmed that for those people who pre-ordered in early September (Sept 10th in my case) all of our orders will NOT ship until the week of October 23rd regardless of what they say our orders are in priority waiting to be "picked up" it is all just a delay game they are playing with us as that date will not change. Basically they are holding onto all the MPP orders and shipping them at the same time during the week of October 23rd...I don't think anyone will be receiving any order updates next week or the week of October 16th for that matter. Basically that is the delay and as a result they decided to send us the discounted coupon to use for an extra battery realizing that they will not ship any orders until the week of October 23rd..Confirmed this from a local retailer who also has customers waiting on pre-orders for the MPP and was advised by DJI that all units will be shipped to them during that week..
Thanks for this update!
Just sad that now I know I will not have my MPP for my trip to Florida on the 24th, which I have on purpose booked to go film with the drone in some specific area there. Ah well, I guess at least it will be a nice early Christmas present when I come back in November. :(

DJI strikes again. Just got an email saying “all of the orders are delayed due to high demand” and to make this right they issued me some bull crap 50% off a battery code that expires in December.

Great let me get a battery for an item I won’t get until who knows when.

They did this nonsense with Phantom 4, original Mavic, and now Mavic Platinum.

How can such a large successful company that makes such quality product have SUCH a complete, steamy, stinky, pile of **** customer service?
i actually bought the battery@50% off because i did not order the fly more combo,...$44.50 is still a gr8 price no matter what, and it's the platinum battery 8)

I ordered and have received the MPP battery @50%off ... I'm happy to get that and hopefully the MPP drone will ship soon.

My buddy was told by customer support that his MPP is currently being scanned at the warehouse to go out for shipment. Who here believes that?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661