DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Ordered just the bird (MPP) on 5/9 so will be roundly PO'd if newer orders are fulfilled (shipped) before us 'early adopters'. Maybe DJI are hoping we just press the refund button and there by mitigate their underproduction problem.

New "soon to be" Mavic Platinum (previous P4 owner) pilot here... I ordered the "Fly more combo" on 10/17 as well at about 1pm EST (the afternoon the sales were re-opened). My status is still in "Payment Success"/Authorized.

So it appears that only people who ordered the bird itself last week (not the FMC) are getting shipping notices?

Last edited:
Reactions: teslar
I ordered the FMC on 4th September and my order is still just saying in process [emoji45]

I can't believe it. I ordered Oct. 19 and was expecting a shipping date more than two weeks off. Today I just looked on my ordering site and the SHIPPED icon is now highlighted. It's on the way!!!!! They're pushing them out now. Anyone else???

Reactions: Haydo9999
I can't believe it. I ordered Oct. 19 and was expecting a shipping date more than two weeks off. Today I just looked on my ordering site and the SHIPPED icon is now highlighted. It's on the way!!!!! They're pushing them out now. Anyone else???

A lot of us are going to be miffed if that's true. I ordered 9/8 and no updates.

Screenshot?

I placed my order on October 17th and just received a shipping email with my tracking number!!

I placed my order on October 17th and just received a shipping email with my tracking number!!

Same here, ordered 9AM EST on 10/17 and got the email with FedEx tracking number about an hour ago.
FedEx still doesn't show a status, but it must not be too far off now.

No it was just the Mavic Pro Platinum. FedEx just sent me a notification saying it will be delivered on Wednesday
Ah, I ordered the combo on 9/11 but hasn't shipped. I guess non combo is in stock sooner.

My order was placed 9/4 at 8:59:04 so guess I’ve got more reason than some to be annoyed

I’ve twice contacted DJI via the chat facility in the store app to be told they have marked my order as a priority. The latest was last night, I was assured I would get an personal email update. However this chat is just a bot and designed to appease so I’m not holding my breath [emoji45]

My order was placed 9/4 at 8:59:04 so guess I’ve got more reason than some to be annoyed

I’ve twice contacted DJI via the chat facility in the store app to be told they have marked my order as a priority. The latest was last night, I was assured I would get an personal email update. However this chat is just a bot and designed to appease so I’m not holding my breath [emoji45]

My order is also a priority ...
Sin título.png

First post woo hoo!

I ordered my Mavic Pro Platinum on
Order Time : 2017-10-19 05:55:15 (UTC)

And I just got an email that my order has shipped with a tracking number. I noticed this morning when I checked it said my payment was processed and the little blue dot was on "Shipped" but it didn't have a shipping number.

Now it's a waiting game.

I guess you guys want screenshots too.

https://i.imgur.com/9oKPkzj.png

Reactions: Josema
Well you did order more than just the Mavic Pro Platinum so maybe they are sending you the goggles and everything else first as I would be pissed off if someone who ordered in October is already receiving their platinum as I pre-ordered on Sept 10th and have yet to receive any updates. They said October 23rd and now DJI chat reps are stating "it is in priority" same old crap from DJI... I found one person who has the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo locally for sale but his price is almost $500 more than advertised. Local suppliers said their limited quantity only arrived with a few units as well... As of now we are all playing a waiting game. Was really hoping for it to arrive before November at least...DJI sucks with customer service that's for sure..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman