DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

I ordered the MPP (drone only not the package) on October 17, and I now have a status as shipped and a FedEx tracking number.

Reactions: phoenix3
I ordered 9/7,the MPP,props and charger,not the combo. Just received tracking this morning.

I ordered the MPP (drone only not the package) on October 17, and I now have a status as shipped and a FedEx tracking number.
WTF you would think they would ship first come first serve. I guess not if you ordered the combo!

Amazing. My order on 9/11 and I have not yet been marked in shipped status ...
Neither has mine, ordered on 9/6. Ordered FMC package. No updates yet and leaving for out of the state for 2 weeks starting 10/31 which means that they will probably ship it back since you have to sign for it and it will be three failed delivery attempts. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Even worse that Comcast and DirecTV!

Last edited:
Reactions: UAV
I ordered the combo on 9/12, got this email overnight:

We understand that you wish to know the status of your order. Please know that we're trying our best to ship out your orders as soon as we can until the end of October. We understand that frustration and disappointment might arise due to this delay. However, we're unable to provide an exact date yet for the ship out. We assure that we will be notifying you through your Email the tracking number once that we have completed and your package is out for shipment.

We would like also to inform you that we're shipping this on a first come first served basis and those who have placed their orders for the month of September will be prioritized.

I have FedEx scheduled delivery now for 10/26. I ordered the MPP only with no other items on 10/17.

Same exact story here CaseyKC, Except I ordered an extra set of props. I could not be more excited, I feel like a little kid again waiting on Christmas morning.

Same exact story here CaseyKC, Except I ordered an extra set of props. I could not be more excited, I feel like a little kid again waiting on Christmas morning.

Right! With all the horror stories with ordering from DJI, I was expecting it a lot later, but I'm excited for it to come in a couple days.

I had the original for a few weeks, but returned it due to some strange gimbal activity I didn't feel like dealing with.
I borrowed a friend's Phantom 4 Pro to see if I wanted to spend a little more and get one, but I hated it.
So, I've been going through drone withdrawals for a few weeks now! :D

Right! With all the horror stories with ordering from DJI, I was expecting it a lot later, but I'm excited for it to come in a couple days.

I had the original for a few weeks, but returned it due to some strange gimbal activity I didn't feel like dealing with.
I borrowed a friend's Phantom 4 Pro to see if I wanted to spend a little more and get one, but I hated it.
So, I've been going through drone withdrawals for a few weeks now! :D
I've heard too many horror stories about the gimble issue even on the Mavic Pro. Let's hope they fixed that with the new MPP. :eek:

I've heard too many horror stories about the gimble issue even on the Mavic Pro. Let's hope they fixed that with the new MPP.
From what I read it may have been something fixed through calibrations, etc... but I was probably looking for excuses to send it back and think about the P4P or MPP.

I ordered MPP FMC from BHPhotoVideo and they said they are getting some by the end of Oct. Not sure if I will get mine then. Based on the posts in this forum, it seems like the MPP only orders are being filled and the FMC are not. Just guessing but it might be that a component of the FMC (bag, car charger, etc.) is delaying the shipments. The unboxing videos I see on YT of the MPP FMC show everything in one package and some of the items are shipped in the bag, not just in the box. Probably takes longer to package. I know this does not matter but just thought that might be the delay.

Neither has mine, ordered on 9/6. Ordered FMC package. No updates yet and leaving for out of the state for 2 weeks starting 10/31 which means that they will probably ship it back since you have to sign for it and it will be three failed delivery attempts. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Even worse that Comcast and DirecTV!
Lol I don't think they are worst than Comcast.

Reactions: maddiejake
I ordered the combo on 9/12, got this email overnight:

We understand that you wish to know the status of your order. Please know that we're trying our best to ship out your orders as soon as we can until the end of October. We understand that frustration and disappointment might arise due to this delay. However, we're unable to provide an exact date yet for the ship out. We assure that we will be notifying you through your Email the tracking number once that we have completed and your package is out for shipment.

We would like also to inform you that we're shipping this on a first come first served basis and those who have placed their orders for the month of September will be prioritized.

I guess the first come first served doesn’t apply to the Flymore package. I orders 9/4 and still have no idea when they will ship. But the basic package is shipping to others who placed orders later [emoji32]

Well you did order more than just the Mavic Pro Platinum so maybe they are sending you the goggles and everything else first as I would be pissed off if someone who ordered in October is already receiving their platinum as I pre-ordered on Sept 10th and have yet to receive any updates. They said October 23rd and now DJI chat reps are stating "it is in priority" same old crap from DJI... I found one person who has the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo locally for sale but his price is almost $500 more than advertised. Local suppliers said their limited quantity only arrived with a few units as well... As of now we are all playing a waiting game. Was really hoping for it to arrive before November at least...DJI sucks with customer service that's for sure..

I forgot to mention it was actually 2 packages each weighing 5.8 pounds. I believe it's the MPP. It's scheduled to arrive Friday so I'll be sure to update you guys. Sorry you're having trouble with your order, man. Best of luck!

Reactions: BigAl07
Okay, I'll be the one. I cancelled my fly more combo and ordered the bird only package. I had already ordered the advanced charger and I bought spare props and I got the discounted extra battery, so there wasn't really anything in the fly more combo that I wanted except for the car charger and the other two batteries.

I will post updates on my order status.

Reactions: BigAl07
I ordered Mavic Pro Platinum directly from the DJI store, one day after receiving an email that the product is in stock.

Order date: 2017/10/18
Shipping date: 2017/10/24
Est. delivery date (Fedex): 2017/10/26

Has anyone who ordered the FMC actually had a shipping notification yet, or is it only the basic package that’s shipping so far?

I spoke with DJI yesterday and they gave me a date of 11/9 + 3-5 days shipping for the Fly-More. I cancelled my Amazon order from 9/28 as I thought I’d get it sooner when I received a 10/17 email from DJI stating 10-15 days. Either supplier, looks like 11/15.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe