DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Has anyone who ordered the FMC actually had a shipping notification yet, or is it only the basic package that’s shipping so far?
I'd say it's probably just the basic package. At least that's what I'm seeing. Probably some piece of the FMC is holding up shipments.

Just completed a chat with DJI support, and they're still assuring me it will ship before the end of October (they've been saying mid-to-late October ever since I started asking them 2-3 weeks ago). I hope to do some traveling with the Mavic the week of 11/6, and support was confident it would arrive in time. Sure do want him to be right!

(I ordered the MPP FMC on 9/12)

Reactions: RPSMavicPlatinum
O
Just completed a chat with DJI support, and they're still assuring me it will ship before the end of October (they've been saying mid-to-late October ever since I started asking them 2-3 weeks ago). I hope to do some traveling with the Mavic the week of 11/6, and support was confident it would arrive in time. Sure do want him to be right!

(I ordered the MPP FMC on 9/12)

Oh dear I ordered the FMC.

I'm just hoping to get it before Xmas!

Order as soon as preorder opened on Amazon. Co. UK on the 9/26

Ordered the FMC on 9/8. Been stocking up on accessories to the point where the FMC wasn't really needed. I bought the advanced charger and Phantom 4 power supply, I got a 1/2 price battery for my late order, I bought 2 complete sets of the new props, a case off Amazon, the Crystalsky 5.5 and DJI Mavic mount, a lanyard, replacement gimbal cover... The only thing I want from the FMC is a car charger and a couple more batteries.

Yesterday I cancelled my FMC and ordered the solo package. We'll see if that was the right call. So far my FMC has been refunded but no movement on the new order yet.

Just thought I would chime in as well I did speak with the DJI reps and of course the people who ordered in September still have priority but I was given the update that they will ship from China to the States at the end of October so I assume that is where the delay is since they ship from local warehouses in the states hence the 3-4 day shipping duration. Most likely we can expect the second batch of drones to be received sometime in the beginning of November as we predicted. I ordered the fly more on Sept 10th and still no updates. Locally here in Toronto we have a drone shop that had received a few MPP drones that were pre-ordered early in September and have all been sold out. Only one I found on kijiji was the fly more combo. Check the mark up price!! Just wondering if this is someone on the forums selling this in Toronto???

upload_2017-10-25_17-14-55.png

Last edited:
I know that people went through this same situation when the original Mavic was released as well. Just wondering if anyone remembers how long they had to wait for the original Mavic I heard some people waited up to 4 months!! So i guess patience is now a virtue for us indeed. Can't imagine what will happen when they announce the Mavic 2 I imagine swarms of people just raiding the DJI headquarters like white walkers from game of thrones. They might have to build a wall in China to keep us out!!! lol

Most likely we can expect the second batch of drones to be received sometime in the beginning of November as we predicted

Er, two things to point out. The 2nd batch has been shipping and at least 3 people have posted that they've received tracking info, and you've been asserting in thread after thread that they would ship Oct 23 as if it was gospel.

Reactions: phoenix3
Well unfortunately that was what DJI led me to believe and a lot of local Drone Shops as well indicated the same thing. We all heard it since October 2nd that the reps gave us that date. The date came and well DJI struck again. I guess it was a gimmick to just give us false hope but my mistake was assuming they were going to deliver alll of the drones at once lol unfortunately that wasn't the case. I learned my lesson to not let the DJI reps fool you into thinking otherwise. Guess I will keep playing the waiting game with yall I wonder if DJI ever notices this forum and realizes we are 17 pages deep into just trying to predict our shipping orders.

Last edited:
Er, two things to point out. The 2nd batch has been shipping and at least 3 people have posted that they've received tracking info, and you've been asserting in thread after thread that they would ship Oct 23 as if it was gospel.

Agree. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I ordered the MPP on October 17 and fedex has it scheduled for delivery on October 27. Very reasonable in my mind.

After reading some old threads from November 2016 when people were waiting for the original Mavic Pro I think DJI is doing the exact same stuff again seems like the people who ordered the fly more combo ended up waiting much longer than those who purchased just the drone. Possibly another 4-5 weeks by then the big box stores will be in stock as well. Just wondering if someone here had the experience of ordering the original Mavic fly more combo last year and how long did you end up waiting?

Delivered. I'll get it updated and set up tonight and have it in the air tomorrow.

Delivered. I'll get it updated and set up tonight and have it in the air tomorrow.

Nice! Mine was delivered, but wasn't home to sign. Will have to pick it up tonight at the local fedex store. Definitely working from home tomorrow so I can fly!

Congratulations. I'm thinking that if I cancel FMC and buy the dron only, they would deliver it to me next week ...:...

Congratulations. I'm thinking that if I cancel FMC and buy the dron only, they would deliver it to me next week ...:...

Might be worth it but do your homework. For me, the time from my MPP order being placed to actual delivery was only 8 business days (October 17 to October 26).

Reactions: Josema
Very disappointing that they are not fulfilling orders placed on the first day first. Yes I placed my order 9/4 for the fly more combo but it hard to believe the accessories are causing this delay given there has been no change in the accessories and the props and battery are already on sale separately.

I fail to see why they can’t fulfil FMC orders but people placing orders days after me have already had shipping notification

Very disappointing that they are not fulfilling orders placed on the first day first. Yes I placed my order 9/4 for the fly more combo but it hard to believe the accessories are causing this delay given there has been no change in the accessories and the props and battery are already on sale separately.

I fail to see why they can’t fulfil FMC orders but people placing orders days after me have already had shipping notification
I see your point exactly. I'm not sure what's holding the FMC orders up. I'm assuming it's some accessory that's apart of the combo.

Just sent my earlier post to DJI via chat (bot) they assure me it has been escalated and will ship “end of month” they never actually said which month though[emoji45]

Anyone order/receive the platinum batteries? I'm still waiting for FMC, but if I can order the MPP + 2 batteries separately and get it within 1-2 weeks I'd rather do that, esp since I have a vacation to Bali coming December 1 that I want to use it for!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21