DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Anyone order/receive the platinum batteries? I'm still waiting for FMC, but if I can order the MPP + 2 batteries separately and get it within 1-2 weeks I'd rather do that, esp since I have a vacation to Bali coming December 1 that I want to use it for!
You should have the FMC by December 1st I'd bet. Taking a risk with cancelling because a lot of people are doing that now it seems.

Well then in that case I was correct about them shipping just the drones on October 23rd..Looks like the The Fly more combo orders I assume are going to take much longer now but aint that some ******** what kind of "priority" is that for people who ordered in September

You should have the FMC by December 1st I'd bet. Taking a risk with cancelling because a lot of people are doing that now it seems.

I hope so, but given the prior evidence with the original MP release, and the fact that pre-orders of the MPP FMC still haven't shipped, have me a bit concerned!

Well then in that case I was correct about them shipping just the drones on October 23rd..Looks like the The Fly more combo orders I assume are going to take much longer now but aint that some ******** what kind of "priority" is that for people who ordered in September
Yeah I agree, their priority is all jacked up.

Reactions: RPSMavicPlatinum
I hope so, but given the prior evidence with the original MP release, and the fact that pre-orders of the MPP FMC still haven't shipped, have me a bit concerned!
Same. I ordered Oct 17th, so I'm not expecting mine for a while. Not even worried about it, just accepted the fact it's going to be a while.

Reactions: RPSMavicPlatinum
Same. I ordered Oct 17th, so I'm not expecting mine for a while. Not even worried about it, just accepted the fact it's going to be a while.
Ha ha same here i ordered 26th seems like individual drone and the smaller combos ship faster

Ok dudes I meant to post yesterday but I got a kidney stone and was layed up in the hospital all day. No bueno.

Package was scheduled to be delivered today but it ended up coming yesterday. 2 boxes contained my DJI goggles and Mavic Platinum. I'm all set here. I really hope all you guys who ordered before me get theirs squared up.

Ok dudes I meant to post yesterday but I got a kidney stone and was layed up in the hospital all day. No bueno.

Package was scheduled to be delivered today but it ended up coming yesterday. 2 boxes contained my DJI goggles and Mavic Platinum. I'm all set here. I really hope all you guys who ordered before me get theirs squared up.
get well!

get well!
Thank you!

It was 7 straight hours of the worst pain you might ever feel in your life. Then in an instant, it's gone. All the good meds didn't do a thing to help (including morphine) At least I get to go fly tomorrow!

Now late October and still no sign of shipping does DJI have a serious problem they're not wanting to share?

Anyone in the UK got there drone, and if so when was it ordered, placed my order on the 10/09 DJI took payment straight away and still no delivery date

Anyone in the UK got there drone, and if so when was it ordered, placed my order on the 10/09 DJI took payment straight away and still no delivery date

Pre Ordered platinum fly more combo 08/sept/17 from a local uk DJI dealer, web site said stock arrives 30/10/17. now it says estimated stock arrival 08/11/17........ still waaaaiiiiiitttttiiinng. o_O

Ordered Mavic Pro Platinum FMC on Oct 11 from Amazon US. Just got notification that it would arrive somewhere between Nov 24 - Dec 5. Argh!

I preordered mine September 10th. Hasn't even shipped yet. I was told 10/22 two weeks ago that it would ship, but still not update....this is very frustrating. I bought the MPP FMC also. I think those who purchased the more expensive package, especially with insurance should have TOP PRIORITY. Anyone else order around that time and receive theirs?

Thanks!

Does anyone have any delivery dates for the MPP or Fly More combo in UK or Europe?

I put in an order for the basic MPP on Amazon Spain 2nd October, the day they posted them for pre-order, but haven't seen any movement yet. I also saw that today, the Heliguy UK has moved the available date back from the 31st Oct to 8th Nov, but I not sure if that is just because their first consignment was sold out and they were expecting a restock within a week.

Any feedback from this side of the pond welcomed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser