DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

I ordered my MPP FMC through Heliguy on 5th Sept. Originally they said 30th Oct for stock now they are saying:

"At this time we do not have accurate shipping dates, DJI said the units would be shipping to the UK from 26th September 2017, however this has been pushed back to a vague end of October - start November 2017, we have no further updates if DJI will stick to these new UK rough dates or not, until we get a shipping number to know stock is on it's way we cannot give an accurate date."

I have paid a pre-order fee, £160, hoping I will be first in the que???

Latest chat support discussion with DJI (I ordered the MPP FMC on 9/12):

DJI: Apologies that your order has been quite delayed, And i do understand that your quite frustrated for waiting this for so long as per DJI information yes your correct it is mid of october, but due to global high demands they will target to shipped this late of October.

Me: It has been a long wait - there are a lot of us that are anxious to get them. To confirm, though: The end of October is tomorrow. Does that mean it will ship by tomorrow?

DJI: But we are very optimistic that it will be shipped Before the start of November. Yes it is a big possibility.

Here's hoping nothing changes...

I've asked about the MPP and always the same generic answer:

"We appreciate you for sending us an email. We understand that you wish to know the status of your order. However, due to the demand that we have for the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo as of this time, it is currently out of stock. But we assure that we're already in the process of working out your order, and we're trying our best to ship it as soon as possible. Once that we have completed your order, we will be notifying you with a tracking number to be sent to your email."

It's frustrating DJI support ...

I've asked about the MPP and always the same generic answer:

"We appreciate you for sending us an email. We understand that you wish to know the status of your order. However, due to the demand that we have for the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo as of this time, it is currently out of stock. But we assure that we're already in the process of working out your order, and we're trying our best to ship it as soon as possible. Once that we have completed your order, we will be notifying you with a tracking number to be sent to your email."

It's frustrating DJI support ...
What email do you email. Because when i look on the site they list so many emails and listings and multipkes seem like the ones you should?

chat rep "Jardine DJI Support" - new expected target date is Nov 20th :( - I ordered mine on Sept 9th)

what a crock

Amazon just updated my order (FMC placed on Oct 7th) to "estimated shipping 24th Nov - 5th Dec". Still a month out but at least it's some progress.

Latest chat support discussion with DJI (I ordered the MPP FMC on 9/12):

DJI: Apologies that your order has been quite delayed, And i do understand that your quite frustrated for waiting this for so long as per DJI information yes your correct it is mid of october, but due to global high demands they will target to shipped this late of October.

Me: It has been a long wait - there are a lot of us that are anxious to get them. To confirm, though: The end of October is tomorrow. Does that mean it will ship by tomorrow?

DJI: But we are very optimistic that it will be shipped Before the start of November. Yes it is a big possibility.

Here's hoping nothing changes...
I ordered mine on 09/10 and they can't ever keep their facts straight. Their chat SUCKS, they can't speak english and obviously use premade responses. It is ridiculous. I was told originally it would ship 10/22. That never happened. Then I was told it was with the carrier, but they did not have tracking details. Then I was told it was out of stock, but yet the website shows in stock. It was a never ending result of lies after lies. They can't keep their facts straight. I am FED UP with them and how they treat the people who keep putting money in their pockets.

Reactions: robertallen
Ordered mine directly from DJI Oct 17, the morning when I got the email it was available to order. Just the Platinum Mavic, extra battery and a few props. Got here about 5 days ago. I did another order of extra stuff from DJI on like the 20th, that got here last week also. Awesome machine.

Ordered 10 Oct thru Best Buy and today it went from receiving 5 Nov to “Ships 26 Nov”. I ordered the FMC but now am regretting and should have just gone with the drone by itself. Tried to order directly and the DJI site is still saying ships in 20-25 business days. I’m new to drones and was excited to get the MPP but c’mon. It was announced and available to order at the beginning of September but here we are going into November. Sad business model!

I ordered just the drone alone on oct 25 and 5 days later it said shipped which was yesterday and at 1:53am this morning i received an email giving me tracking info!

I also ordered the drone alone (after cancelling FMC) on 10/26 and received my tracking info within 5 days.

I cancelled my combo, maybe I'll get it when it's in stock at retail stores. I'm not going to let them hold on to my money for months without a shipping date.

Finally almost 2 months later!!! Ordered the fly more combo on Sept 10th and today My Order status has changed to Shipped!! However I have not yet received an email notification just the change under the DJI My Orders tab. Guess I was correct about the first and second batches shipping at the end of October. Can't wait for it to arrive. This is going to be me for the next few days now!!!>>

Cmok6dXXYAEH1bU.jpg

sig-4830644.60866625.jpg

waiting-meme.jpg

I ordered on the 26th got conformation tjat dji accepted payment 8pm lasy night and the woke up to an email its been shipped. Estimates delivery NOV 2nd
Ordered drone and controller only and extra set or props. Drone shipped props did not.
Maybe iy is faster to get drone only and not the Fly more bundle. I already bought alot of.the extras and there on the way to

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots