DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Yeah definitely faster to order just the drone since people have been getting those two weeks after ordering. My Fly More Combo was ordered early in September and I just received the updated to Shipped status today!

I ordered on the 26th got conformation tjat dji accepted payment 8pm lasy night and the woke up to an email its been shipped. Estimates delivery NOV 2nd
Ordered drone and controller only and extra set or props. Drone shipped props did not.
Maybe iy is faster to get drone only and not the Fly more bundle. I already bought alot of.the extras and there on the way to

same here nov 2nd I get it! I"ll be calling out from work that day!

Yeah definitely faster to order just the drone since people have been getting those two weeks after ordering. My Fly More Combo was ordered early in September and I just received the updated to Shipped status today!
That's crazy. DJI has their priorities backwards. If there is a back ordered part in the FMC, then tell us and not make us wait any longer.

Reactions: RPSMavicPlatinum
I just noticed on DJI's website the MPP is now saying Estimated to ship 10-15 business days after payment confirmation. It was 20-25 business days after payment confirmation yesterday. The FMC is still 20-25 business days after payment confirmation, sadly.

Reactions: RPSMavicPlatinum
Well I’m glad some people are getting shipping notification but I’m pissed at getting nothing considering I placed my order 4th September over forty days ago and DJI still can’t give me a ship date. I’ve just been on their customer service chat line and they cannot confirm it will ship. All they said was I would receive an email soon

aef0b76214c6fbd8f621f40917a8d22a.jpg
looks like Amazon has it $144 cheaper than dji and you can get it Nov 3rd...

Well I’m glad some people are getting shipping notification but I’m pissed at getting nothing considering I placed my order 4th September over forty days ago and DJI still can’t give me a ship date. I’ve just been on their customer service chat line and they cannot confirm it will ship. All they said was I would receive an email soon
That's messed up. What does your payment status say? Confirmed or authorized?

It says authorised
Hmm, that's strange. It should switch to confirmed. Mine also says authorized, but I didn't buy until Oct 17th.
Mine says authorized, ordered on 17th of October, chat said would ship around November 7th..
I also purchased on Oct 17 and have a ship date of around Nov 7th. Mine also still says authorized.

Mine says authorized, ordered on 17th of October, chat said would ship around November 7th..

Same here... I am in Canada, paid using PayPal and mine still says "authorized" and DJI chat said Nov 7 (but they basically just added 15 business days to the order date, so I don't think they actually have any actual supply knowledge).

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest