DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

I’ve just been on their customer service chat line and they cannot confirm it will ship. All they said was I would receive an email soon
Wow - that is aggravating. I run a small e-commerce business, and we do get behind on orders from time to time and that can be very frantic. With that in mind I've been trying to give DJI the benefit of the doubt through this whole process, but that's getting harder and harder to do especially with news like yours and the multiple other MPP orders (non-FMC) that are reported as shipping recently with short lead times. I suppose there's the chance that you purchased additional accessories that are delaying. Who knows. Sure hope you see that status change soon!

Reactions: teslar
Im assuming something on the accessories is whats holding it up. Maybe a maker of the case or somthing that comes with the Fly more bundle is holding it up and ita not a shortage of drone but a shortage of the package.
YouTube videos I've looked at shows at the bundle comes in one box unlike the pro which came in multiple separate boxes so maybe because it all comes together in one box it's making a very backup

Well apparently now instead of having a separate box for the Mavic handbag they just place all the combo items like the battery charging hub, props and batteries inside the bag itself and ship the fly more combo in one box. Maybe they had a shortage of those Mavic handbags and now its taking them longer to fulfill the fly more orders. Who knows!

Reactions: KevinMac
I ordered my fly more combo from a ABT electronics here in Chicago on Sept 1st and just got an email telling me early November I should receive it. I should cancel my order because winter is coming and I'm sure there will be a new Mavic by Spring time. what do you all think about this?

So I cancelled my combo package the other day and order the drone only two days ago and now it has shipped.

Reactions: KevinMac
So I cancelled my combo package the other day and order the drone only two days ago and now it has shipped.
That's crazy. I think at this point it's something in the combo package that's making these FMC orders not shipping. DJI needs to be more honest and maybe they wouldn't have people cancelling their FMC and ordering just the drone.

That's crazy. I think at this point it's something in the combo package that's making these FMC orders not shipping. DJI needs to be more honest and maybe they wouldn't have people cancelling their FMC and ordering just the drone.
Yes has to be. I'll have my drone on Friday for the weekend. I had originally ordered the combo on 9-11.

Yes has to be. I'll have my drone on Friday for the weekend. I had originally ordered the combo on 9-11.
I'll just wait for my FMC at this point. I ordered on Oct 17th so it wasn't nearly as long as you waited. What's another month..lol

Reactions: UAV
I'll just wait for my FMC at this point. I ordered on Oct 17th so it wasn't nearly as long as you waited. What's another month..lol
I ordered an battery that was 50% off code they sent me and ordered quad charger on Amazon. I didn't really need the combo

Ordered FMC on 9/10. Got email confirmation last night that it was shipped. Fedex tracking shows Nov. 3 delivery date.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31