DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Precision Landing

Reactions: msinger
Wow. This is a neat function! How accurate is it? Does it land within a inch of take off?

Just got my Zoom with smart controller today and did the updates, but do not see precision landing. Also can you use one of the buttons to center the gimbal after moving it like the Mavic Air

Here's what I've captured:

"By default the C1 button on the back of the controller will be what centers the camera.
However, the C buttons can be assigned for what ever is in the list of options for them."

I have had it land almost exactly where it took off - within less than inches. Even facing the same way as take off.

Reactions: Trollistika
Wow... Incredible machine. I read somewhere or through a YT video that the m2p and the zoom aren't as accurate like the last generation. But you guys claim its good. Who else has experienced perfect landings?

Hi.mine mostly lands within 10cms after flying a decent distance, but every now and again it gets confused, I always watch it csrefully to within a metre just in case

My ZOOM lands within walking distance when it RTH. Does not need precision landing. Within an inch or two is close enough for me.

With precision landing enabled the bird lands within inches of its takeoff 80% of the time.The other 20% is the reason I hand catch when I land.

Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev