DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Premiere elements 15 and Mavic 2.7k footage

NoPro

Reactions
I'm just migrating away from Resolve 12.5 to PrE15.

There's no obvious option to start a project at 2.7k 24fps (my recording settings) so I'm working my project at 4k 23.976fps

I'm exporting at 2.7k 24fps 60mb/s as a custom setting which I've preset. It's my hope that I get the best possible quality export in this manner.

Is this a solid plan or does t'internet want to teach me?

Any luck with this?
I don't see any 2.7K preset options in Elements.

Last edited:
Hi, to add my voice to this thread - I'm also struggling with the same matter, but I have found information that there is no custom project preset option in elements, and automatic parameters change based on first clip inserted in the timeline is just choice from available presets - not really reading real data from clip (therefore your 2.7k footage will result with 4k project template choice by Elements.
Shame, but that's apparently deliberate approach by Adobe to differentiate Premiere Elements from Pro (one of many).
Custom parameters can be defined just for output.

Hi, to add my voice to this thread - I'm also struggling with the same matter, but I have found information that there is no custom project preset option in elements, and automatic parameters change based on first clip inserted in the timeline is just choice from available presets - not really reading real data from clip (therefore your 2.7k footage will result with 4k project template choice by Elements.
Shame, but that's apparently deliberate approach by Adobe to differentiate Premiere Elements from Pro (one of many).
Custom parameters can be defined just for output.
What "available presets?"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121