DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Premiere Pro OR Final Cut

Reactions
Hey folks
I've seen many different videos, about video editing on a mac, but what are your personal experiences and what do you use to edit?

I will choose between Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.

What are pros and cons between those two editors?

(I've not been able to find that discussion in other subjects)

Last edited:
Before you spend any money I suggest you check out Davinci Resolve which is free and works very well on my Macbook Air. It's a fully featured editing package and as it's free, if you don't like it you've lost nothing.

That’s great I was also wondering the same thing also I was wondering which is easiest to use not having any experience with any editing software ?

I'd never used any video editing software either until I got my Mavic Pro. Yes, it's a hugely complex package but I've found by viewing videos on YouTube etc. and trial and error I'm starting to get the hang of it. At least I can Trim and join clips, add music, grade colour with LUT's and make basic adjustments after only a couple of days playing with Resolve. As time goes by I'm sure I'll find out more but it's my go-to package now.

I'd never used any video editing software either until I got my Mavic Pro. Yes, it's a hugely complex package but I've found by viewing videos on YouTube etc. and trial and error I'm starting to get the hang of it. At least I can Trim and join clips, add music, grade colour with LUT's and make basic adjustments after only a couple of days playing with Resolve. As time goes by I'm sure I'll find out more but it's my go-to package now.
Great thanks for that I ll def give it a try , you don’t get much for free these days

Don’t automatically turn your nose up at iMovie, either. I find myself using it quite frequently. :)

Reactions: Maddendec
Don’t automatically turn your nose up at iMovie, either. I find myself using it quite frequently. :)

I also used iMovie for a while, but I decided to take the plunge with Final Cut Pro and I’ve discovered that it’s essentially iMovie on steroids. I’ve found that FCP allows for easy colour grading. There’s so many helpful videos on FCP!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo