DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Premium subscription

arousey

Part 107 Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Considering subscribing to premium. Wondering if anyone could share there experience. Like is there one thing you think makes it a better way to go.

I don’t frequent the forum as often as I thought I would, but certainly would consider supporting it. Just not sure I’d use the benefits of the premium subscription.

Thanks.

I have been a Premium Member since joining the forum. My primary reason for doing so was to support a forum that offers so much help to all drone pilots. Secondly, the membership removes all advertising and much more.

Read this.

I like the forum so I decided I would help keep it afloat I have never Ran or opened a forum site but it's probably not cheap.
I still have yet to send for my sticker or use the cool other stuff But I am very pleased as soon as I can I will upgrade to a lifetime membership---Sorry :D

I too like the Forum and wanted to support it and got the Lifetime Premium membership. You do get some freebies and discounts. Like a free one year membership Airdata HD 360 Lite and discounts on various other drone related sites.

I feel money well spent. A lot of great people here to chat with and learn from.

Well, I got a life time premium membership on the PP forum I guess?
When they started this Premium Pilot system. Its has been free to me from that day.

Shortly after that, this MP forum started up.

Why I haven't coughed the doughnuts yet?
I guess I better do it soon Thumbswayup.

I have never figured the "Gift Premium" thing, I'm I buying a premium member ship for that member?

Or should it say "Get Premium" ?

But, yes I'm very impressed with the forums!

Rod ..

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world. I support the forum and the contribution to the flying community.

I have a lifetime premium membership. This forum is the best resource for drones on the internet so far, even better than the DJI forums (they learn from us) LOL... even when I am a member there as well.

Seriously, maintaining a forum has some cost and time, and our membership pays for that but also shows appreciation for keeping a community together. In the end, with the help of forum members, you can avoid making mistakes or correct mistakes that could cost $$. This is why I do not hesitate to pay for the premium membership.

On top of that, you will have a few benefits and discounts from approved vendors and merchants. Go for it

By the way, Welcome to the forum !!

This forum is the best resource for drones on the internet so far, even better than the DJI forums (they learn from us) LOL... even when I am a member there as well.
I wish they would learn from you sometimes the members will help But usally the only answers I get over there are the standard BOT replies- I think DJI should throw some money your way.

Reactions: RodPad and wjkrysak
Well, I got a life time premium membership on the PP forum I guess?
When they started this Premium Pilot system. Its has been free to me from that day.

Shortly after that, this MP forum started up.

Why I haven't coughed the doughnuts yet?
I guess I better do it soon Thumbswayup.

I have never figured the "Gift Premium" thing, I'm I buying a premium member ship for that member?

Or should it say "Get Premium" ?

But, yes I'm very impressed with the forums!

Rod ..
Where do you sign on the line that is dotted for PP? I can’t find how to give you my money.

Reactions: RodPad and Cafguy
Reactions: RodPad and zeusfl
Thanks, so what confused me, It shows your a Premium Pilot, and still says "Gift Premium"
I do understand now.

Rod ..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13