DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Preset File Count

DanMan32

Premium Pilot
Reactions
In the Go app, you have the option of the recording numbers to be continuous between SD cards. If your Mavic is replaced however, it starts back at 1. Has anyone figured out how to force the system to continue on a specific number?
I was able to do something like that on my phantom 3 when it was new and hadn't learned about the continuous numbering option. What I did was create dummy MP4 files on the card, which forced it to resume with the next number. That was fine then as I had just gotten the P3 and so i didn't have to create too many files. But in the case of my M2Z, my original generated files up to #98. My replacement started at 1.

Any ideas how to easily get it to switch to 110 or somewhere around there? I don't want to start at 99 as I'd like to renumber the current new ones.in sequence to the old one.

I found the answer.
You only need one file with the number you wish to continue from. One of my SD cards still had files from my original M2Z. It continued from there.
So I cleared a card, put one set of files starting at 150. Not sure if only the DCIM needs to have the file or if the THM folder also matters.

Reactions: Ynksfan27
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d