DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

pro platinum

@thekid you can also get gimbal overload warnings if there is dust or sand particles trapped where the gimbal pivots try an air puffer or some caned air ,or if you prefer a micro vacuum like the ones used to clean computers do not put anything like WD 40 or some oil as this attracts even more dirt and could damage the micro stepper motors in the gimbal also check that the gimbal is hanging correctly,for the sensors you need to download assistant 2 from the DJI download center i believe there are 2 versions of it for different drone models and then you can follow the instructions for calibrating the sensors

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America thekid.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen, just purchased a Mavic Platinum Pro. I need all the help I can get.

Welcome to the forum.
You could post your own introduction thread, but no matter, you're here now :)

What sort of help do you need, basic operation ?
If so, I suggest take a look through here . . . .

Also, read up on the Mavic Pro sections of the forum for tips and info . . .

Welcome to the forum.
You could post your own introduction thread, but no matter, you're here now :)

What sort of help do you need, basic operation ?
If so, I suggest take a look through here . . . .

Also, read up on the Mavic Pro sections of the forum for tips and info . . .

Mavic Pro Platinum

Thanks and will do. My first question, are the Mavic Pro and The Mavic Pro Platinum batteries interchangeable.?

Thanks and will do. My first question, are the Mavic Pro and The Mavic Pro Platinum batteries interchangeable.?

Yes they are exactly the same specs, just a different colour, which you can live with, or maybe apply a custom 'skin' to the drone.

I would recommend staring a thread in one of the sections above for future questions, not just to keep this other parties introduction thread clear, but in the proper section you will get more replies, rather than buried a bit more in here.

Enjoy the MPP, a fantastic aircraft still.

Yes they are exactly the same specs, just a different colour, which you can live with, or maybe apply a custom 'skin' to the drone.

I would recommend staring a thread in one of the sections above for future questions, not just to keep this other parties introduction thread clear, but in the proper section you will get more replies, rather than buried a bit more in here.

Enjoy the MPP, a fantastic aircraft still.
Thanks for the advise, will do getting us to the forum format. Thanks for the link to the video's. I a few more to watch, I have learned from watching.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78