DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Random Question: Tattoos!

The context makes me think he's asking about actual skin tattoo on himself.

Not much I could find with a Google search. Might have better luck with different search phrase...

Mavic drone human tattoo

Reactions: CJG and Starz
Considering that those specific drones will be inevitably be replaced and become forgotten history soon enough, you might consider a more generic drone tattoo. Unless you're planning on adding a tattoo for each drone you own, like a victory mark.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Considering that those specific drones will be inevitably be replaced and become forgotten history soon enough, you might consider a more generic drone tattoo. Unless you're planning on adding a tattoo for each drone you own, like a victory mark.
Thanks @EssenYVR: I think I might be going generic, as you say

tats are historaly done with something big in your life at the time. a lot of people end up regretting it. thank the lord some artist can cover. not telling you not too, its your body do as you please, just think it over before putting the needle to your skin.

Reactions: CJG
I worked with someone who was drunk 😵 when he got a insane clown posse tattoo then changed his mind- it took several treatments to have it removed which was very expensive and painful and still you could see what it was afterward.

My sister is a tattoo artist, however I am ink free.
But a good tattoo artist will be able to render a few sketches of a Mini 3 Pro or Mavic 2 if provided with a photo of one.
In my opinion tattoos are like a book of memories, people get an image of their new baby's face, their dogs image or name, significant dates, etc. So don't worry about a specific drone model going out of date, the memories that tattoo represents will never die.

I worked with someone who was drunk 😵 when he got a insane clown posse tattoo then changed his mind- it took several treatments to have it removed which was very expensive and painful and still you could see what it was afterward.

And let's not discount tattoo artists that have no dictionary on standby, we've all probably seen the tattoo "No Regerts".
Should have no problems with a graphic though 😁

Check adobe firefly. Its an AI image creator. You may be able to get a cool design from it.
Ive played around and its pretty impressive

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown