DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Android Battery Issue

Bob52

Reactions
Hi, I contacted DJI support on this and they know nothing, or at least are unwilling to talk about it.
I only have 2 flights under my belt at this time, but since I am using and Android I have been reading the many posts concerning the problem and trying to take steps to help minimize this issue. I am going to try and use the USB cable instead of the side cable on the RC. What I am missing at this time is whether or not to keep the side cable plugged in or remove it all together.

Anyway, I cannot believe they are unaware of it at this time. I had the gentleman I spoke to to report it to the developers. What do you think?

Bob

You have to remove the cable on the side for the other cable to work at this time.

your post doesn't contain your problem,if your're saying you can't stop rc from charging phone you can't stop that on android

You have to remove the cable on the side for the other cable to work at this time.
Hi Salty, thank you very much. Just for clarification, are you saying that having both cables plugged in, the system won't connect?

Thanks
Bob

It can be, but your phone needs to be rooted
I have heard that phrase before, can you explain what that is exactly? I guess my question would be that if I was using USB, and leaving the side cable off works, why would I leave the side cable plugged in?

Appreciate your time.

Bob

Reactions: =HH=
Hi Salty, thank you very much. Just for clarification, are you saying that having both cables plugged in, the system won't connect?

Thanks
Bob
Yes, the cable on the side has to be unplugged from the RC or the other one won't work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brigadier B