DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rc Geeks multi charger no longer charges my Mavic2 batteries

The Rolling Drones

Reactions
I have had an RC Geeks 3 battery charger for over 6 months and up until now have loved it. It has always charged the batteries perfectly and all at the same time. Now when I plug in a battery or batteries it seems to start charging as it always has, but then switches to one rapidly flashing light and never advances past that. I put these batteries on the official DJI charger and they charge as they should. I have 5 different batteries ranging from over a year old to 3 months and they all act the same. None have visible bulges or other apparent issues. Anyone else have this issue? Maybe the latest battery firmware changed something?

I have had an RC Geeks 3 battery charger for over 6 months and up until now have loved it. It has always charged the batteries perfectly and all at the same time. Now when I plug in a battery or batteries it seems to start charging as it always has, but then switches to one rapidly flashing light and never advances past that. I put these batteries on the official DJI charger and they charge as they should. I have 5 different batteries ranging from over a year old to 3 months and they all act the same. None have visible bulges or other apparent issues. Anyone else have this issue? Maybe the latest battery firmware changed something?
Or the charger failed.

Reactions: The Rolling Drones

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan