DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC go4 problems

nz_mavic_boyo

Reactions
Hi guys I'm after a bit of help plead, and please excuse me if this has already been brought up but recently I've been having trouble with my RC and the GO4 app where it hardly ever connects? I was thinking it was interference but The RC still showing good to fly and able to take off and fly but still showing disconnected on the app...i have uninstalled and re installed the app a few times bit still no joy! I did however manage to fly the drone thru the Wi-Fi and the app although laggy as hell I was still able to see what I was filming...if anyone could shed any light on what I could do or anything I could try I'd be super greatdul as I'm hardly using it at the moment, thanks

Have you tried replacing your USB connector cable (the stock DJI cable) with a good USB cable and connecting through the USB port on the bottom of the RC? Be sure to remove the cable from the side port when connecting through the bottom port. Most connection failures are a result of the poor cable connection.

Reactions: nz_mavic_boyo
Have you tried replacing your USB connector cable (the stock DJI cable) with a good USB cable and connecting through the USB port on the bottom of the RC? Be sure to remove the cable from the side port when connecting through the bottom port. Most connection failures are a result of the poor cable connection.
Hi mate thanks for that, yea I have tried a few cables from the bottom usb port and the other one disconnected but with no joy...i tried it on the Mrs iPhone last night and it worked straight away, I'm thinking android app problem but I will dig out my old s4 and try it on that and see where I get

What mobile device did you use up to now? GO4 is very processor-hungry and maybe your device is just too old and weak for this app.

What mobile device did you use up to now? GO4 is very processor-hungry and maybe your device is just too old and weak for this app.
I've only ever used my Samsung s7 with the go4 app and my Mavic...funny thing is I've just downloaded the GO4 app on my old Samsung s4 and the it connected straight away??

d134860959be06eaaaf27e37162d8860.jpg

You likely have by mistake set another app as default for USB access to the Mavic, you might want to reset that in android settings.

Reactions: nz_mavic_boyo
You likely have by mistake set another app as default for USB access to the Mavic, you might want to reset that in android settings.
Hey thanks for that...dont spose you'd know how to do that looked at the app settings but couldn't see anything there?

No since this depends on your phone model and system version. Usually somewhere in android application manager.

FIXED IT!! was as simple as restarting my phone with the cable connected with everything turned on! thanks to this guy on youtube...may help anyone who has similar sort of issue. thanks to all that helped too

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HCholdings