DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC icon disappears on tablet?

Cmar143

Reactions
I took a flight this morning and I noticed that the RC icon next to HD icon on my tablet screen was not there. In its place was a curved antenna icon with 3 or 4 bars from what I remember. When I saw it wasnt there I landed the MP and restarted the battery and it was still missing however it flew fine. Does anyone know why the icon comes and goes?

I took a flight this morning and I noticed that the RC icon next to HD icon on my tablet screen was not there. In its place was a curved antenna icon with 3 or 4 bars from what I remember. When I saw it wasnt there I landed the MP and restarted the battery and it was still missing however it flew fine. Does anyone know why the icon comes and goes?

What version of the GO app are you using ?

Just so we are clear you are talking about the HD icon with the bars next to the battery icon on the top right hand side of the screen ? In my 4 the RC icon is next to the HD icon.

does it appear when you run DJI GO4 without being connected to the drone ?

Last edited:
I just connected the controller to my tab again and now I see the RC icon. I was mistaken as my last flight it did not even show on the screen. Only the HD and to the left of that was what i think is the Radar signal (dot with 3 bars). Now im wondering why the RC did not even show, I had to look at actual RC screen to check on connection between MP and RC.

I just connected the controller to my tab again and now I see the RC icon. I was mistaken as my last flight it did not even show on the screen. Only the HD and to the left of that was what i think is the Radar signal (dot with 3 bars). Now im wondering why the RC did not even show, I had to look at actual RC screen to check on connection between MP and RC.

that is odd .... I have not had that happen however I do think that GO 4 needs a bit more work on it from DJI so lets hope for an update to it soon.

Are you familiar with how to get to the RC settings if the icon disappears again ?? if you click on the Quad icon at the far left on the top row you can get to it that way.

Yes i know how to get to the settings and i tried that in flight and the RC settings came up however still no icon. If it happens again i will try and restart app and see if that helps. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev