DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recommended settings

flightsimulation

Reactions
Hello all

Does anyone have any recommended camera settings, im not experiencing any najor issues but want the best image quality?

Does anyone have any recommended camera settings, im not experiencing any najor issues but want the best image quality?
Use whatever settings are appropriate for what you are photographing.
There's no magic one-size-fits-all setting.

Default settings are on auto exposure my main question are the lighting changes and the detail in shadows.
Regular flight everyday type video and pictures.
Use whatever settings are appropriate for what you are photographing.
There's no magic one-size-fits-all setting.

Default settings are on auto exposure my main question are the lighting changes and the detail in shadows.
Regular flight everyday type video and pictures.
One common mistake made is that you have your EV (Exposure Value) set at something other than 0 like +1 would be overexposed and -1 would be underexposed. Are you able to post some examples?

Thanks all,

I realize my default settings don't get me the smooth movements i'm looking for.

I will definately try some of these tips and see how it goes.

Reactions: pyrolator
Videos on YouTube will show you what the camera settings do. From there, you should be able to configure them on your own to getting shots that look best to your eye.

In addition to the above video, here's another:

Hey all

I have 2 questions

1. Whats best setting for white balance at night?

2. Ive noticed my gimbal can point up over the horizon however there is also a setting about extend gimbal tilt limit is this the exact same thing i can swear i always had it off and my camera was able to tilt up?

Lastly what do others have settings on for example, im keeping auto for iso and D cinelike with style all at 0 and white balance depending on weather, as well as a few adjustments to gimbal speed and smoothness for more cinelike video.

Last edited:
Reactions: theDRONEranger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+