DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rendering vid then app crashes

Jack notty

Reactions
I am wanting to render a vid that I have edited on the dji go 4 app. when it gets to 98% the app crashes. I have close all open app and have turned my phone off and on twice. I have tried rendering it 4 times and the same happens every time. I have a iPhone 8 .

!!HELP!!

I am wanting to render a vid that I have edited on the dji go 4 app. when it gets to 98% the app crashes. I have close all open app and have turned my phone off and on twice. I have tried rendering it 4 times and the same happens every time. I have a iPhone 8 .

!!HELP!!
Same thing happens to me very frustrating I can’t even figure out how to change the photos from being zoomed in so much and panning up I don’t want any of that I can’t seem to find a place to change it

Same thing happens to me very frustrating I can’t even figure out how to change the photos from being zoomed in so much and panning up I don’t want any of that I can’t seem to find a place to change it
Yes, same here. Just when I’m almost done editing, the app will crash. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and just had a software update from Apple. DJI help desk has been no help. Any one have any suggestions, settings??

!!HELP!!
Yes, this has been a problem. Nothing worse then working on a video and just about when you are done.....it crashes. I’ve called DJI and they have been no help. I’m using a brand new iPhone 11.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan