DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Requesting authorization

Nakita Mosquita

Reactions
I am experiencing a new problem with my MA after a year and a half. I require a verification code in one area I fly in. I am experiencing a user information validation error -1012 preventing me from ticking off the 3 checked bullets and subsequently receiving a DJI Verification code.

Help.

Got this last night from DJI

Viki.gao (DJI Support)
3月27日 CST15:00
Dear Bill,

Thanks for your email.

Due to temporary server issues, a sudden case of the certificate can not be imported has been caused. The system has been fixed now, please kindly try again. Your thoughtful information has provided us with important feedback.

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused again. Your understanding is highly appreciated here!

We would like to remind you of updating all the firmware and fly safe databases both for app and aircraft in case of further inconvenience occurred. Thanks for your cooperation and wish you a good day!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help.
We would like to remind you that during the period of outbreak prevention and control, please avoid visiting areas where the disease is prevalent, and also avoid crowds. Please wear a mask when going out, and keep your hands sanitized by washing and disinfecting them frequently. We will defeat this disease!

Best Regards
Viki.Gao
DJI Technical Support
Youtube: http://s.dji.com/Youtube-DJI

Reactions: Gindra and Thomas B
I've found the app gives very general status messages until you try to fly. Example: cannot fly
After start attempt: IMU not yet receiving sensor data.
Solution: wait a bit more for it to finish initialization.

Start attempt: initiates online Auth Zone unlock
Solution: follow prompts, then fly.

What does it say when you attempt startup?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan