DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Return To Home Function Did Not Work After RC Signal Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it hit stuff on the way down, broke blades, then fell, and hit hard enough to detach battery. I one time flew very aggressively in sport mode with only 1 clip actually clipped on the battery. Not on purpose, just didn't clip in properly. Flew the entire 20 minutes or so then seen it... But still never disconnected.
i see your point but its not the case here. it was fairly clear of trees where i found it. and it could have landed, but it just wouldnt explain how every single blade was broken and the gimbal was completely detached. either something absolutely crazy happened internally, that truely only the logs can tell me, or its just another case of improperly inserted battery which is my guess and seems most likely

Reactions: Lapeer20m and Egika

I have cleaned up many of the rude, off topic post. Please familiarize yourselves with the guidelines. While we will allow the occasional safety warning, we will not allow it to become disruptive to the flow of the forum. Also, please be nice to your fellow members, debating is welcomed, arguing is not.

I'm just gonna put this right here... Community Rules

e3f26165b3a60c52e9dbc54658765e8aa267157504b7dcb826ff2d5add3d168e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661