Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Road Trip to Norway | 4K - My First Post

Jessepix

Reaction score
A spontaneous and fast 36 hours road trip with my dad. From Arjeplog , Sweden to Norway.
To take some droneshoots over the road in Junkerdal before it closes and re-opens for cycling only.

Now, afterwards, I thought that the video was a little to long... perhaps...

What do u think? :)

Reactions: KentA

pixl

Reaction score
GREAT first effort... and you're clearly bringing some strong editing chops to it. It might be a tad long -- but really barely. It works well when there are subjects in the frame -- ie your camper, or the drone itself. When it's just fly-around scenery, the story disappears, even though it's very pretty.

black_magic100

Reaction score
A spontaneous and fast 36 hours road trip with my dad. From Arjeplog , Sweden to Norway.
To take some droneshoots over the road in Junkerdal before it closes and re-opens for cycling only.

Now, afterwards, I thought that the video was a little to long... perhaps...

What do u think? :)

Nice video. How do you do the floating text in the first scene? Was that done with adobe after effects? Also how do you do the transition in first scene. Thanks

KentA

Reaction score
I think a big white camper was following you!

LazyBoot

Reaction score
Why hardcode the black bars into the video? Youtube fully supports other aspect ratios without needing those.

Ianc

Reaction score
I really enjoyed it; made it seem as though I was on vacation with you! Smooth camera work, gorgeous scenery, non-intrusive music, and just enough camper to add the human element. Beautiful,

ianc

LoveJoy

Reaction score
That was on point. Just right in the time department as it gives a transition to all the different terrains and land features. Keep up the good work

FirstFlight

Reaction score
I really like the way you transitioned from shots of the drone flying away to drone footage of the area, kinda like you flew into the scene nice technique. What wonderful scenery as you made your way up in elevation. Well done! If I were to critique I would advise that there are some hard transitions which would be better served as fading into and out of. Length was fine in my book, never get tired of looking at great scenery.

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angusb111