DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Rock Formations - New Mexico

I fly in Southeastern Utah so that type of scenery is familiar to me. I thought you did a great job of flying close at times and then going higher to show the landscape context of the rocks. We call such rocks, Hoodoos around here. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: ABQKen
I fly in Southeastern Utah so that type of scenery is familiar to me. I thought you did a great job of flying close at times and then going higher to show the landscape context of the rocks. We call such rocks, Hoodoos around here. Thanks for sharing.
same here.
I've been to a few in SE utah... Wahweap (which is now tougher to get to), toadstools/rimrocks near cottonwood road, and want to go to a few more areas I just found out about. I'm entered for the Wave drawing this month, but not holding my breath. lol

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Nice flying in an interesting place. One of the formations looked like a camel head on a neck.

I reckon you guys who live in the sw are spoilt for choice. Great area, well covered.

same here.
I've been to a few in SE utah... Wahweap (which is now tougher to get to), toadstools/rimrocks near cottonwood road, and want to go to a few more areas I just found out about. I'm entered for the Wave drawing this month, but not holding my breath. lol
Be careful if planning to fly at some of these locations. The Wave is within a Wilderness Area although House Rock Road is mostly outside the area.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi