DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Rolling 24/7

Bufface

Reactions
This videos captures the reality that trucking is a 24/7 job. At every time of the day and night, truckers will be delivering the goods that everyone enjoys. I was trapped at a truck stop for 2 days because of a problem with a product receiver. I used my time to photograph this drone hyperlapse compilation. It took about 3 hours of total drone flight time to film this video.

This videos captures the reality that trucking is a 24/7 job. At every time of the day and night, truckers will be delivering the goods that everyone enjoys. I was trapped at a truck stop for 2 days because of a problem with a product receiver. I used my time to photograph this drone hyperlapse compilation. It took about 3 hours of total drone flight time to film this video.
wow what a busy corner ? I enjoyed it very much to watch all the truck passing by and leaving the spot. Very nice timelapse, compliments!
Cheers Paul
BTW this would be a video to put in this thread:?

Reactions: Bufface
What a great way to document and share part of your profession ! I loved watching the parking maneuvers in hyperlapse. Not being a truck driver, I'm always impressed with moves that seemm impossible but that I'm sure are routine for you .

Thanks for sharing !
Chris

Nice video, love the timelapse! I'm a driver, I do OD lowbed and HH work. Truck stops are not my favourite place to be, your video reminds me why lol.

Nice video, love the timelapse! I'm a driver, I do OD lowbed and HH work. Truck stops are not my favourite place to be, your video reminds me why lol.

Hello there fellow driver.

I ought to do some busy weigh stations, I’m sure you like them even less. Haha.

I’m thinking of doing a hyperlapse of the Umatilla, OR station someday when I have the time.

Reactions: teeroy
Hello there fellow driver.

I ought to do some busy weigh stations, I’m sure you like them even less. Haha.

I’m thinking of doing a hyperlapse of the Umatilla, OR station someday when I have the time.
lol yeah I'm not a fan of those parking lots either. We pretty much have to run legal, but those guys will always find something to give you a coupon for if they look hard enough. Here's a quick hyperlapse and a short drone vid of a Cat buggy from earlier this winter. I was in a supervisor role, and not driving this day. Just had surgery on my neck a few months ago and not cleared to go back to driving yet.

lol yeah I'm not a fan of those parking lots either. We pretty much have to run legal, but those guys will always find something to give you a coupon for if they look hard enough. Here's a quick hyperlapse and a short drone vid of a Cat buggy from earlier this winter. I was in a supervisor role, and not driving this day. Just had surgery on my neck a few months ago and not cleared to go back to driving yet.

Enjoyed seeing how you load one of those.

Reactions: teeroy
Enjoyed seeing how you load one of those.
I hate those things. That's a single engine 631, there's also a twin engine 637 that's even worse. They have 2 throttle pedals, trying to coordinate both so it doesn't spin and go sideways is entertaining. With the single you have to hit the trailer fast so it doesn't power out or spin, all the while you can't see where you're going and have to rely on the spotter to guide you. The 631 is a hair over 50 ton, the twin is another 15,000 lbs heavier. Fun and games lol.

To be honest, I'd much rather load those everyday than have to deal with the things you OTR guys have to. My hat's off to you, thanks for keeping the world turning.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise