DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rolling Hills of Tennessee - Mavic Air 2

Nolan Silvius

Reactions

*edit
I wasn't trying to scare the cows but while I was filming them they ran. (the title of the video was clickbait) I was shooting on my friend's farm (his cows); he knew I was filming them. I'll make sure that I'm more careful next time I'm out flying.

I shot this footage on the outskirts of Johnson City, Tennessee on my DJI Mavic Air 2.
I'm experimenting with more cinematic editing (aka sound design and more creative transitions.)
All comments on what I need to work on are appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

Turns out cows are afraid of drones, who would have thought!
I shot this footage on the outskirts of Johnson City, Tennessee on my DJI Mavic Air 2.
I'm experimenting with more cinematic editing (aka sound design and more creative transitions.)
All comments on what I need to work on are appreciated.

Thanks
don’t disturb the cattle.

You need to work on leaving animals alone
Absolutely terrible behaviour

You need to delete the video and stay away from disturbing any wildlife/animals. Please read up on the rules and regs.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Thank you, I didn't know that it was inappropriate flying behavior.

Seriously? You didn’t realise the danger you could have been causing with an aircraft that could seriously injure the cattle??

You do not have 3-dimensional situational awareness of the proximity to the cattle that you were approaching.

Put your AC back in its box and learn before you take flight again and take some responsibility for your actions.

Reactions: lowellton and ven
We are all hear to learn, thank you for understanding . When I registered my MA2, it requires a test for the license. Even if it does not require registering(drone weight is under 250g like the mini for example) it’s worth doing the license IMO. But defo read up on the dos and dont’s of your country/state. Not only does it keep others safe, it also saves any potential prosecution and negative press. It can be a mine field , grey areas etc but distances and heights (under 400ft) all helps you keep legal and that drone in one piece. Safe flying cheers

Reactions: Nolan Silvius
Just too add, if the video is public at least make private. But ideally delete away from any potential view. Cheers and hopefully a better start next time. No one is perfect and I can tell your genuine, you have took it on the chin. So respect for that and willing to read up and learn . Many don’t or won’t which creates negativity around drone flying . Cheers

Reactions: lowellton
Agree ,many would see their a55 and leave. This guy is new, young and willing to learn. Took the straight to the point comments on board and willing to address. Gets my full respect Thumbswayup

And Reckless.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078