DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rookie from Northern Il. Moving to SD soon.

N2084V

Reactions
Thanks for letting me join the forum. My wife and I own a small vintage airplane and was given a brand new Mavic pro. Just starting to get comfortable flying it and recording video. Our plan is to use in for our property and soon to be built cabin in the Black Hills area of South Dakota

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I've flown in the Black Hills area in my travels and you'll have a blast with your new MP there. Looking forward to seeing some of your videos/photos from your travels.

Thanks for the welcome. I working on getting my certificates through the FAA. I want to use it for my work in Forestry as well as checking out my property.

Welcome N2084V, I've been to the Black Hills SD area a few times while attending the Sturgis Rally on my Harley Fatboy. It is a beautiful area and I loved Mount Rushmore and some underground caves I walked through also. There is so much to see, I would love to fly a small plane and or a drone over the area. Send us some pics or videos of your cabin!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome N2084V, I've been to the Black Hills SD area a few times while attending the Sturgis Rally on my Harley Fatboy. It is a beautiful area and I loved Mount Rushmore and some underground caves I walked through also. There is so much to see, I would love to fly a small plane and or a drone over the area. Send us some pics or videos of your cabin!
I have flown over the area several times in my airplane and it's one of the key reasons for moving. My property is in a heavily wooded area so I want to get as much practice as possible. The FAA drone test is not that difficult and I think that everyone should take it if they will be flying anywhere airplanes.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Welcome to the forum N2084V. Trust me, your gonna hate this site. I started following this site when I first bought my mavic 2P. It wasn’t long before I was welcomed with open text arms and was soon caught up into the whirlwind of Mavic forum. It all starts with hello, welcome, and send some pictures. Then before you know it, your done for. There pleasant help is nothing short of making you broke and or divorced. You’ll soon be buying filters for your camera lens, then more batteries, maybe a carry case. Oh then a smart controller and decorative skins. The list goes on and on. Soon, no wife your broke, but hey, we can help you through it all.

Welcome to the forum N2084V. Trust me, your gonna hate this site. I started following this site when I first bought my mavic 2P. It wasn’t long before I was welcomed with open text arms and was soon caught up into the whirlwind of Mavic forum. It all starts with hello, welcome, and send some pictures. Then before you know it, your done for. There pleasant help is nothing short of making you broke and or divorced. You’ll soon be buying filters for your camera lens, then more batteries, maybe a carry case. Oh then a smart controller and decorative skins. The list goes on and on. Soon, no wife your broke, but hey, we can help you through it all.
I'm lucky. My wife is a pilot and is having fun flying the Mavic:)

Thanks for letting me join the forum. My wife and I own a small vintage airplane and was given a brand new Mavic pro. Just starting to get comfortable flying it and recording video. Our plan is to use in for our property and soon to be built cabin in the Black Hills area of South Dakota
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242