Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Saalbach Hinterglemm

iamchrisborg

Reactions
Latest vlog from beautiful Austria !

Reactions: Hardgainer
Latest vlog from beautiful Austria !

Really wonderful video Enjoyed it immensely. My kind of trip and photography!!!! I have a question. Your selfies...do you set up the camera on a mini tripod as you walk or bike away, then come back for the camera?

Dale
Miami

Really wonderful video Enjoyed it immensely. My kind of trip and photography!!!! I have a question. Your selfies...do you set up the camera on a mini tripod as you walk or bike away, then come back for the camera?

Dale
Miami
Hey Dale, thanks so much - feel free to subscribe on the channel too if you wish as we're putting out new videos every week !

For the self shots, we take shots of eachother or when alone i will use the tripod or else if I didn't bring it with me I will either place the camera on the ground or on a rock or something whatever i find that looks safe :) and yeah obviously always go back for the camera haha

Part Two is just up now !

Hey Dale, thanks so much - feel free to subscribe on the channel too if you wish as we're putting out new videos every week !

For the self shots, we take shots of eachother or when alone i will use the tripod or else if I didn't bring it with me I will either place the camera on the ground or on a rock or something whatever i find that looks safe :) and yeah obviously always go back for the camera haha
Thanks for that Chris. We skied in Cortina years ago (as well as Zermatt). Beautiful places, but not so Nice instructors who acted like the secret police to us. Too bad drones did not exist then, or any of the other stuff like the Osmo Pocket or Osmo Action . I do videos similar to yours with use of timelapses, and all of those other modes. I can send through conversation so as not to hijack this thread. I already signed up for your channel.

Dale Davis
Miami

Still photography. www.daledavisphotography.smugmug.com
Video photography

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HCholdings