DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Satellite Icon Blocks Number of Satellites [4.1.15]

Qoncussion

Reactions
I'm using the Huawei XT2 (aka Wunderphone) - When running DJI Go 4.1.14 or 4.1.15 [both modded], the icon of the satellite along the top bar of the app, blocks the numbers that indicate the number of satellites. I didn't think to capture a screen shot, so just imagine that the satellite icon is a little too large, whereby it blocks the number of satellites.

If I had to guess, I'd say that it has to do with the 720p screen resolution of the XT2. I've rolled back to a modded version of 4.1.13, which fixed the problem, but .13 crashed too often on the XT2. .14 and .15 don't seem to crash - but I would love to fix this problem.

OR ~ does the number of satellites appear anywhere else in the app? I wouldn't care if I had to pull up another screen to see the sat count.

Anyone....?

does the number of satellites appear anywhere else in the app?
No. If you want to see it, you'll need to use a version of DJI GO that displays it correctly.

I too would guess it is a screen resolution issue.

Reactions: Qoncussion
the sat count is on the RC too. So just look at that..

Been this way on the Samsung phones with edge for while. It's not like having a good sat lock is important or anything like that. DJI could easily fix this but they don't.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78