DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling a drone.

Matt8900

Reactions
Hey guys, has anyone ever used the website www.sellmydrones.co.uk to sell drones or equipment.
Are they fully legit and would they be recommended? They have offered a very reasonable price, just a tad un easy sending out a drone to a company I've never used before.

May help to know what you’re selling and how much they are saying they are willing to pay you for it.

Reactions: 611WM
Sold as in you think its a reasonable price? The drone has a slight nick on one of the legs aswell.
I just replaced a leg on my M2Z for $10 US (7.23 GBP) , so if they are discounting for that "Damage"? Just a FYI. :)

I bought my M2Z smart controller combo for that price new, sans FMC which I bought separately...seems like a extremely great offer.

Last edited:
Well, you're honest about pointing out the nick on one of the legs! Did you crash it?
Nope not dueto a crash
....one of the legs wasn't fully extended before takeoff on a flight and the props caught the leg which damaged the leg and the prop. Wasn't very significant, but always need to be open about these things.

Reactions: Yogi053
Hey guys, has anyone ever used the website www.sellmydrones.co.uk to sell drones or equipment.
Are they fully legit and would they be recommended? They have offered a very reasonable price, just a tad un easy sending out a drone to a company I've never used before.
Hi there just wondering if you went ahead and sent your drone to this company they just offered me a good price for mine and I too am worried.
thanks in advance Frankie.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan