DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fiverr

Viciam

Reactions
Hey guys, do you think I can sell drone pilot services on Fiverr. Have a look at this gig of mine https://www.fiverr.com/s/Gr3loL.

At the moment it is social media but I am thinking about offering a drone footage service. I do have the relevant licenses for commercial use etc.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Spartan Drones
Can you? Probably so if you're good.

SUPER SUPER competitive on Fiverr - Rates tend to suck as well.

Reactions: Kilrah
This... When people go on Fiverr they tend to expect "desperate people in a poor country" rates and pay $10 for a few hours' worth of work. But who knows, just try?

If you really want to drive business you are better off face to face with potential customers - Local networking events are good or conferences where businesses go to to network or see new tech/products that serve their business. Face to face is KEY.

If you really want to drive business you are better off face to face with potential customers - Local networking events are good or conferences where businesses go to to network or see new tech/products that serve their business. Face to face is KEY.
Yes, I am trying to do this as well. Going to networking events etc.

**UPDATE** Guys, I actually got a sale for drone footage on Fiverr. It wasn't much, $25 and I had to drive for 45 mins for a suitable location.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147