DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling - How to Inactivate Email???

Mavić_Legenda

Reactions
When people sell their drone, how do they inactivate their email that was used to register it with DJI? How does the new person register their own email and account? It doesn't make sense that a new owner would just fly it under the seller's email or am I missing something?

There is nothing specific you can do about that.

But the latest app versions now require the new owner to log in with their own account on the app before they can use it, so at this point the aircraft should become associated to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mavić_Legenda
Log out of your account through DJI app.
Sorry, I should have specified - I will end up with two Mavics after a repair and will need to offload one of them. I can't log out of account because I still need to use one of them and they're both registered on same email. Probably should have used 2 different emails when registering them

No you can use 1 email account with multiple drones.
Each drone will show up in flight logs.
Just clear the logs (if you want on that drone).
The new owner will have to register the go app for it to work with your old drone.

I can't log out of account because I still need to use one of them and they're both registered on same email.
You're only logged into DJI GO on your mobile device. The Mavic itself does not store the login information, so there is no need to attempt to log out.

Drones cannot be deactivated. Once activated, it's activated. It's only done to track warranty.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada