DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Semi-hard case for the Mini 2

BrianA

Reactions
I wanted to get a sturdier case for my Air 2S that I recently received as a gift. So, I found one on Amazon for a reasonable price. I liked it so much, I wanted to upgrade from the soft case that comes with the FMC for my M2 also. I found this one on Amazon for $26. It fits everything I need, including my 8" tablet in the zippered pocket in the lid. I'm planning on international travel with this and I think this is a much better way to travel with it. I really like it so far and it seems to be pretty sturdy.

Attachments

• 20220227_122110.jpg
    20220227_122110.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 41
  • 20220227_122125.jpg
    20220227_122125.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
I have very similar cases for the mini 1 and mini 2. They have worked out very well to date, and I am pleased with the purchase, No issues at all.

Cheers!

For the Mini 2, I've found that the included case with the Fly More kit fits everything perfectly and compactly, and makes a nice shoulder bag, easily worn while eBiking. That's the only DJI drone that I fly with my iPhone, so no need for a larger tablet and mount. The Smatree style soft sided cases are also my first choice for the Air 2S and Mavic 2.

For the Mini 2, I've found that the included case with the Fly More kit fits everything perfectly and compactly, and makes a nice shoulder bag, easily worn while eBiking. That's the only DJI drone that I fly with my iPhone, so no need for a larger tablet and mount. The Smatree style soft sided cases are also my first choice for the Air 2S and Mavic 2.
I will strap this one to the outside of my DSLR camera backpack as I can't fit both in the same case. I want to have separate cases so I can do short day trips with the drone when I'm overseas. Well, at least that's my plan when all this covid BS is over with.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986