DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RawRock

Reactions
So I have a Mavic coming in the mail this week and am about to begin my studies into all things Mavic Pro Platinum and DJI goggles RE. So I have a iPad with low GB that is hooked up with my cellular plan and I have unlimited data plan. This should be perfect for my Mavic adventures, correct? Also; I plan to purchase a pre mod controller with Titan Atlas amplification on my signal when I get the money; for strong signal in valleys deep in the woods. Also the extra controller will be due to people wanting to fly my Quad and having the primary controller to take over in an emergency, where I have had people wreck my cheaper drones in the past while panicking. How hard will it be to switch controllers, and where will settings I customize be saved? In the iPad or only one controller?

So I have a Mavic coming in the mail this week and am about to begin my studies into all things Mavic Pro Platinum and DJI goggles RE. So I have a iPad with low GB that is hooked up with my cellular plan and I have unlimited data plan. This should be perfect for my Mavic adventures, correct? Also; I plan to purchase a pre mod controller with Titan Atlas amplification on my signal when I get the money; for strong signal in valleys deep in the woods. Also the extra controller will be due to people wanting to fly my Quad and having the primary controller to take over in an emergency, where I have had people wreck my cheaper drones in the past while panicking. How hard will it be to switch controllers, and where will settings I customize be saved? In the iPad or only one controller?
Also let me get opinions on the fact that I got the RE goggles instead of normal ones. And are their better antennae amplification systems for getting out of a narrow holler deep in the woods of West Virginia? Thanks for any comments.

You need to indicate which model if Ipad as there are now quite a few available.
The Racing Edition DJI Goggles add the ability to connect to 2.4 and 5.8 Gigahertz drones as well as the DJI branded drones.

I have a iPad with low GB that is hooked up with my cellular plan and I have unlimited data plan. This should be perfect for my Mavic adventures, correct?
It'll be perfect if it's an iPad from this list.

where will settings I customize be saved?
Most of the settings are stored on the Mavic.

It'll be perfect if it's an iPad from this list.

Most of the settings are stored on the Mavic.
It is a iPad mini 4 wifi + cellular through ATT.
So my settings I set in the app won’t matter which controller I use or if I use my phone or the iPad randomly?

So my settings I set in the app won’t matter which controller I use or if I use my phone or the iPad randomly?
The DJI GO settings stored on the mobile device will need to be set on all of your mobile devices. For example, you'll need to set the units and whether or not to cache the video locally.

Before heading out on an adventure with a new mobile device, double check all of your settings and you'll be good to go.

Reactions: RawRock
The DJI GO settings stored on the mobile device will need to be set on all of your mobile devices. For example, you'll need to set the units and whether or not to cache the video locally.

Before heading out on an adventure with a new mobile device, double check all of your settings and you'll be good to go.
Awesome, thanks bro. I appreciate it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78