Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini SE Sexy legs

• Thread starter Deleted member 84685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 84685

More mail arrive for the mini se
Got a set if clip on landing gear,sits nice now but not tested,soon,,looks ready for the ski slopes,
I can see it tipping on occasion if ground not flat, I launched from some soft gravel and it scuff my props so that dont happen again I got these,,

Yip flys normal,,take off and lands good too,,
20220330_153957.jpg20220330_153918.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a set if clip on landing gear,sits nice now but not tested,soon,,looks ready for the ski slopes,
I can see it tipping on occasion if ground not flat, I launched from some soft gravel and it scuff my props so that dont happen again I got these,,

View attachment 145983View attachment 145984

Be careful, it will not be long before your Drone also wants a "nose-ring" and a Tattoo...

Good idea,,only my battery has details on it at this stage,my label maker got not ink left but it's in the plans to Finnish it in case something happens

Unsure of what country your in but these are from a store called Trademe NZ
There must be others around but haven't searched on that,,on reading I think I got the last one from here but I'll have a look around
This another link to same seller and there is 2 left

I have used those and the only problem I have had is when the drone is in strong wind they bend enough to show up in the shot, especially when turning into the wind. Otherwise, good little product.

Other new edition lately is tablet holder so can use me faithful 10/1 tab & litchi
I'm past little screens..its a cheaper one but works....16486886467838819282396737612191.jpg20220331_135819.jpg

View attachment 145983View attachment 145984
I got those for my Mini as well! I like the way they fold up for easy storage!

I got those for my Mini as well! I like the way they fold up for easy storage!
Ohhhhh I must have got the none folding,,does yours fold ?,
Gota say it's a pain setting these up all the time to fly,I'm thinking my soft storage is goin to become redundant and going to stay set up to fly,,cases and boxes for storage,,I dont store nothing,storage kills drones for some reason, till I'm in a coffin for storage everything is out ready to use
I thought you meant folding landing gear after re reading,,yeh spose it handy folding up but pain in the xxxxxxx setting it up,I guess my patience is very thin

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhh I must have got the none folding,,does yours fold ?,
Gota say it's a pain setting these up all the time to fly,I'm thinking my soft storage is goin to become redundant and going to stay set up to fly,,cases and boxes for storage,,I dont store nothing,storage kills drones for some reason, till I'm in a coffin for storage everything is out ready to use
I thought you meant folding landing gear after re reading,,yeh spose it handy folding up but pain in the xxxxxxx setting it up,I guess my patience is very thin
62D13B64-ED31-4271-9C9F-D990326618ED.jpeg

Attachments

• A9ADF996-2901-446E-9233-117CD975DA88.jpeg
    A9ADF996-2901-446E-9233-117CD975DA88.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13