DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sharing a flight record on Facebook using DJI GO 4

larryc43230

Reactions
I'm having difficulty figuring out how to share a flight record on Facebook.

1. I launch DJI GO 4.
  2. I select Flight Record from the menu in the upper right corner.
  3. I select one of the flights in the list. That displays a map of the area, and allows me to play back the flight.
  4. I select the Sharing icon in the lower-right corner of the map screen.
  5. I select the Facebook icon at the lower left of the screen (the first choice).
  6. I type in a short test message, then select "Share".
  7. I briefly see the message "sharing information is working in the background".
  8. Lastly, I get an "Error" screen with the message "Not logged in: You are not logged in. Please login and try again."

I already had the Facebook app running on my phone (a Samsung Galaxy S8).

I already had Chrome, my default browser, running and logged into Facebook.

How does the app want me to be logged into Facebook?

Has anyone gotten this sharing thing to work; if so, how?

Larry

Following up on my previous post....

I've never streamed live to Facebook while flying the drone, and really don't plan to. However, I remembered that DJI GO 4 apparently has this capability.

In DJI GO 4, I opened the General Settings window and chose "Choose Live Streaming Platform". From there, I selected Facebook, entered my Facebook user name (email address) and password, and successfully logged in.

I then backed out of that screen without logging out of Facebook. I went to the Flight Record section of the app, selected one of the entries in the list, selected the Share icon in the lower-right corner, chose Facebook, typed a brief post, and clicked Share.

Same result: "Not logged in: You are not logged in. Please login and try again."

Is there possibly some OTHER way to log into Facebook and make DJI GO 4 happy?

Has anybody gotten this feature to work, or should I just forget it? I'm getting the feeling now that I'm wasting my time.

Can anyone assist?

Larry

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf