DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

DId you use the Paypal link or the Checkout link?

I had the same issue and after chatting with a DJI rep, we found out that if you use the Paypal link, you do not get the opportunity to use the 50% coupon for DJI Select. If you use the Checkout button, you can enter in the coupon code and get the discount. So I canceled my order from yesterday that had not shipped, reordered the Mavic 2 Pro and got the 50% discount on the DJI Select at checkout.

Ah, thanks..

I did select PayPal as the method of payment then checked out, not PayPal direct or whatever it's called. I've emailed DJI to see if they'll refund the discount.

The online order status was updated this afternoon (Sunday) to "Shipped". Somebody must be working there on Sunday. Ordered the Pro with the Fly More extras on Thursday around 11:00 am Pacific Time.

Reactions: ssvdh66
Ordered the day of the event at 10:50am. Confirmed and shipped that same day. Will arrive tomorrow by 10:30am. I guess I,m a lucky one because the Main FedEx facility and delivery hub is only 2 miles from my home.:D
Wow! What a nice way to start the week! FedEx seems to be ahead of schedule for some of us.:cool:

Ok, ive looked through fedex again and cant find where it says the days. Found lots of forums that ppl were saying thats how long it took b4 the tracking updated again
OK - but where did you read that it would take 4 - 5 days?

Ok, ive looked through fedex again and cant find where it says the days. Found lots of forums that ppl were saying thats how long it took b4 the tracking updated again

Okay - but that's not for the M2P specifically then, since that much time has not yet elapsed. I would be surprised if the Anchorage shipments were not back on track tomorrow.

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
Mine is going waay ahead of time. Unless they have some type of hold placed on them. It's already at the hub where deliveries come out of.

Reactions: azpholt
Mine has just celebrated is 3rd day stuck on "Payment Authorised".
Im somewhat unimpressed.

My M2P left Memphis TN at 10:30am today, should be on track to get it Tuesday for sure, some of my DJI shipments arrive a day earlier than posted... We will see.

The online order status was updated this afternoon (Sunday) to "Shipped". Somebody must be working there on Sunday. Ordered the Pro with the Fly More extras on Thursday around 11:00 am Pacific Time.

Mine too, but no email with tracking number yet. Hopefully by morning.

Scheduled delivery Wednesday BUT lookie what I saw when I checked status today Sunday at 6:00pm

Delivery update     .jpg
That is just a few miles from me, very, very surprised if Wednesday is still the delivery date.

Reactions: Ed209
Ordered mine Friday evening, already shipped and arriving Wednesday along with the fly more bundle.

Mine supposedly shipped today, though the tracking number isn't listing on FedEx yet and that was 6 hours ago o_O

Also was confused, cause I ordered during the presentation, then after I ordered the 'quiz' which gives priority shipping email popped up in my email box to use the coupon, so I have no idea if that was applied or not. Support wasn't helpful at all, unfortunately. Even had to click on the map where my address is but unfortunately its a multiple tenant building and it included multiple apt numbers so hoping all goes well. Can only hope :)Thumbswayup
We are like little kids at Christmas(I'm 70).The Pro is my first drone.Can't wait!

Reactions: smartdrone
When I placed my order, it wouldn't accept the coupon for the 50% DJI Select off Care Refresh so I went ahead and bought it anyway. I chatted with them later about and was told that the coupon wasn't valid as the M2 was a new product.. :mad:

Your Chat person was not correct about new product not included in Select. This is a quote from the Select FAQ.
5. Why I can’t use my 50% off DJI Care coupon?
You cannot use our 50% off DJI Care coupon for products you already owned. After purchasing DJI Select, you can use this coupon to add DJI Care to your next purchase. DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh support the following DJI consumer products: the Mavic series (including the Mavic 2), Spark, and the Phantom series. DJI Care coupons can only be used for the consumer product in the same order.

See the FAQ in the link to DJI Select.
DJI Select Membership - DJI Store

Reactions: Don't Wanna
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom