DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping

Still waiting on mine to arrive as well. They list the item as IN STOCK. Spoke with a very unhelpful person in DJI Chat and they said it wont be shipping until the end of the month due to issues but did not respond as to why it is listed as in stock. ugh.

I ordered filters & leg extenders Tuesday & got them today. FedEx has Mavic to be delivered tomorrow it was in Memphis last night. 6 hrs away.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

When did you order?

I ordered my Mavic Pro on Feb 10th and yesterday received my Fed Ex tracking number.... to be at my house on the 21st.. I thought ordering the Mavic Pro was playing the lottery:)...

My mavic was set for Monday as well. Wife called and it's been delivered and I'm stuck at work. Lol looking forward to quitting time. Woo hoo

My mavic was set for Monday as well. Wife called and it's been delivered and I'm stuck at work. Lol looking forward to quitting time. Woo hoo

My boss let me run home to leave a signed note on my door in hopes they'll accept it and leave the package. When I got there the fedex driver was filling out the door tag that I had missed him.... Talk about perfect timing

Sent from my LG-H820 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Miko
Received the above email. Some type of joke. Lol

I am guessing actual ship times also depends on what you ordered with it. Additional accessories might take longer, rather than just the MP or Fly More. Of course also, your location would be a factor.

Tried using chat to see about my order placed on Feb 11 and no shipping notification yet. They checked and their response was March 13 for estimated shipping.

I am guessing actual ship times also depends on what you ordered with it. Additional accessories might take longer, rather than just the MP or Fly More. Of course also, your location would be a factor.

I ordered only the Mavic Pro. Nothing else. lol
Its still a bit chilly in michigan so im not worried but would have been nice to have received it by the date I was told. Worth the wait at least from what I hear.

Hi guys, I ordered the fly more combo from the UK store, it arrived after 2 days. Feeling very lucky. Unfortunately I am away for a month so can't actually use it!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d