DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shout out to Thunder Drones

SGM

Reactions
While this is about the MP1, I wanted to give a "general" shout out for Thunder Drones and the great work he has done on my MP gimbal replacement and analysis of some disconnect/interruption issues. While Rob could have simply fixed the gimbal as requested and sent the drone back as "work complete", he kept it until the quad was 100% to his standards. Cost of work was much better than one of the retail drone shops advertising work. Thanks again on the great work!

Can you elaborate on what was causing disconnect issues?

While this is about the MP1, I wanted to give a "general" shout out for Thunder Drones and the great work he has done on my MP gimbal replacement and analysis of some disconnect/interruption issues. While Rob could have simply fixed the gimbal as requested and sent the drone back as "work complete", he kept it until the quad was 100% to his standards. Cost of work was much better than one of the retail drone shops advertising work. Thanks again on the great work!

I appreciate the shout out and thank you for your business!

Reactions: SGM
Can you elaborate on what was causing disconnect issues?
Since there was no reason for the disconnects/ interruptions happening at close distances as well as far, Thunder Drones determined it was a "sensitive" antenna, and when repositioned, corrected the issue. The good news, a simple issue with a simple fix and not an app or software/hardware issue. Mind the drone did not start out with this issue, it happened almost a year later.

I'll test it out when I get a chance and see if I can replicate and correct.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929