DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro SITZERLAND Mountains, Trains, Lakes and more

Hi all,
you migth think oh Jesus, 12 minutes it´s way too long![emoji849] Yes, that seems really long, but regarding the contents of the video it´s rather short[emoji57]
Enjoy it and I think you won´t be disappointed [emoji6]

cheers Paul

I’m disappointed [emoji20] - can’t view without signing in. You may need to make this public access.

I’m disappointed
emoji20.png
- can’t view without signing in. You may need to make this public access.
Oh I´m sorry, I dint change to not listet. It was on private! cheers Paul Now it´s ok ?

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Nope, not too long with incredible scenery like that. Switzerland has always been on my bucket list and as soon as this pandemic is over I’ll be heading back to Europe and getting up into the mountains again.

What were you using for the static shots?

Many thanks for publishing this one. Love it!

Last edited:
Reactions: eaglesurfing
Nope, not too long with incredible scenery lake that. Switzerland has always been on my bucket list and as soon as this pandemic is over I’ll be heading back to Europe and getting up into the mountains again.

What were you using for the static shots?

Many thanks for publishing this one. Love it!
Glad you liked it , and you have done it to your bucket list. Thank you ? Some of the static shots where made with a Sony A 6300

You´r welcome and hopefully covid 19 will disappear soon!?
cheers Paul

Absolutely brilliant video Paul. I would love to visit Switzerland and see all the sights in your video plus Contra Dam etc. If this pandemic doesn't get sorted soon I may never be able to get to places I really want to see as age is creeping up real fast. You blended all the footage absolutely perfectly. Look forward to seeing more.

Absolutely brilliant video Paul. I would love to visit Switzerland and see all the sights in your video plus Contra Dam etc. If this pandemic doesn't get sorted soon I may never be able to get to places I really want to see as age is creeping up real fast. You blended all the footage absolutely perfectly. Look forward to seeing more.
hi ecky,
thank you ver much for your nice comment, glad to read that you enjoyed the video. I played around about 40hours with the editing but it was fun ? As a Swissman I have seen most of the places...BTW, my age is also creeping up, 78 in February ? Hopefully you will have the opportunity to visit my amazing Country!
Right now I am editing a video about the southern part of Switzerland called Tessin.
cheers Paul

Reactions: eckydrone200
At 78 Paul, that is even more impressive. Well done! Long may you continue to fly and enjoy this great hobby.

At 78 Paul, that is even more impressive. Well done! Long may you continue to fly and enjoy this great hobby.
oh yes, I am quite an old geezer ? Thank you very much for the good wishes Skye..The same to you ??
I think that I will edit my last video one day when I am laying in my coffin ? I started with the hobby 54 years ago and I always had fun with it!
cheers Paul

Hi all,
you migth think oh Jesus, 12 minutes it´s way too long!? Yes, that seems really long, but regarding the contents of the video it´s rather short?
Enjoy it and I think you won´t be disappointed ?

cheers Paul

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Hi all,
you migth think oh Jesus, 12 minutes it´s way too long!? Yes, that seems really long, but regarding the contents of the video it´s rather short?

cheers Paul

Wow, so what can I say?! I loved it and 12 minutes wasn't long enough for me! I live in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado in the US and I always appreciate snow covered mountains and alpine lakes. We even have a cog railway here that is from Switzerland. For my wife and I Switzerland has been on our bucket list for decades. Someday we truly hope to make it there and enjoy the beauty of your country! Loved this video and the editing is the level I hope to be able to achieve someday. Great work!

I watched the entire video and even had my wife come and see such a beautiful presentation of such a beautiful country.

Reactions: AeroFlix 4D
Fantastic video Paul. I was so impressed by how professional you fly. Could only hope to get that good in the future. Question - how for example are you adding the sound of the trains to your video? Do you record separately and add to video later? Also could you tell me what editor you are using to create this video and the sounds?

Again a masterful video. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: AeroFlix 4D
Hi all,

cheers Paul

Hi Paul,

Very nicely done, everything is perfect : location, flight, shots, music and the last but not least editing. It was a real pleasure to watch it ?????

Reactions: PHZ
Twelve minutes just flew by, (pun intended). Your flying and editing skills are better than any travel videos I have seen. Exceptional is all I can say. I even called my wife over to watch with me on my phone, which is the first time that has happened in years. More please!

Beautiful. Like watching a Documentary without the mentary. In the credits i read sources for the content.
How much of it was your drone footage? Well done.
ps. I couldn’t imagine being limited to just watching this on a small phone.

Wow, so what can I say?! I loved it and 12 minutes wasn't long enough for me! I live in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado in the US and I always appreciate snow covered mountains and alpine lakes. We even have a cog railway here that is from Switzerland. For my wife and I Switzerland has been on our bucket list for decades. Someday we truly hope to make it there and enjoy the beauty of your country! Loved this video and the editing is the level I hope to be able to achieve someday. Great work!
Hi MtnHigh,
sorry that is was too short for you ? Thank you very much for your so nice comment! I know that the Swissmans are quite good in building such cog railways...And also the cheese is famous ? Finger crossed that you will be able to visite my country one day! Since I am practicing the hobby for about 54 years I collected some skills ?
cheers Paul

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851