DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

slow motion

It sounds like your computer isn't up to speed for high grade video, probably the video card, but often a whole out of date computer needs upgrading or replacing.
What video resolution are you trying to play ?
Take a 1080 and see if that plays ok, if it does vs 2.7 or 4k then your equipment is the issue.

Reactions: tlswift58
Thank you for your respond. I will test it again tomorrow to be sure . the videos with 4k i believe that are ok .So i believe the videos with 5.4k are having the problem.If thats true if i want to see the video in tv i will have the same issue ?

Thank you for your respond. I will test it again tomorrow to be sure . the videos with 4k i believe that are ok .So i believe the videos with 5.4k are having the problem.If thats true if i want to see the video in tv i will have the same issue ?

If the other device is ok for the resolution, it should play fine.
Are you flying the Air2s ?

When I shoot a video with my Mavic Air 2s and play it back on my computer, it plays in slow motion.how can i fix it ?
Typically video players will interpret videos above 30FPS as slow motion and play the videos back at a slower speed.

If you don’t want slow motion you can switch your recording frame rate to 30FPS or lower. For existing clips you’ll have to bring them into a video editor and reencode them at a lower frame rate

[Edit: Nevermind, didn’t see where you said it’s happening with 5.4k only]

Last edited:
Typically video players will interpret videos above 30FPS as slow motion and play the videos back at a slower speed.

If you don’t want slow motion you can switch your recording frame rate to 30FPS or lower. For existing clips you’ll have to bring them into a video editor and reencode them at a lower frame rate

I can't edit 4k in the old Sony Vegas program I use so I reencode with FFMPEG into 1080 and it comes out looking seriously amazing. Much better than straight HD footage.

I can't edit 4k in the old Sony Vegas program I use so I reencode with FFMPEG into 1080 and it comes out looking seriously amazing. Much better than straight HD footage.
Thats pretty typical of most of editing programs too. You get a 4:1 downsample going from 4k to 1080p so you get noise reduction and depending on the resampling method you can get a boost in sharpness as well. In something like DaVinci Resolve you can actually choose the resample method to dial in the best settings.

Reactions: JackL
With vlc i cannot even see the video .i see only like a foto .with windows media player its like a slow motion ..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh